The Community at Holy Family Manor
Website The Community at Holy Family Manor
Please submit a letter of interest , current resume, and references by March 12, 2021.
EXPECTATIONS OF THE CANDIDATE
The successful candidate will:
- Be committed to and uphold the Mission and Values of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth (CSFN) and The Community at Holy Family Manor, Inc. in the performance of duties.
- Ensure that the corporation is in compliance with its Mission and Values, and those of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth.
- Be willing to learn and support the roles of the governing Board of Trustees and its Member, CSFN Mission & Ministry, Inc., by modeling appropriate accountability with respect to the Board and in ongoing relationship with the CSFN sponsor.
- Establish a professional relationship with the Board of Trustees and assist the Board to develop the governance standards, policies and procedures required to assure its effective performance.
- Direct the strategic long-range planning process of the corporation and provide the information and expertise required for the Board of Trustees to establish effective objectives and the strategies to achieve them.
- Manage the affairs of the corporation and hold executive responsibility for the employees, operations, business affairs and assets of the organization.
- Demonstrate good stewardship over financial and material resources of the organization and establish sound management practices and ensures efficient financial and operational systems and performance standards.
- Present an annual operating and capital budget to the Board of Trustees for approval.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations by establishing effective monitoring procedures.
- Represent a positive and uniform public image of the corporation to the community at large and to civic and governmental bodies.
- Be a presence and available to the Directors, staff, residents, children and families.
- Carry out other designated responsibilities in the mission-driven organization, such as Mission Advancement, performs other duties essential to the successful management of the organization and other duties as assigned by the Board of Trustees.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- At least five years of progressive responsible executive/management level experience, preferably in a non-profit setting.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Ability to articulate and advance the Mission and Values of the Sisters of the Holy Family of Nazareth and CHFM.
- A strategic visionary with demonstrated leadership and analytical ability, good judgment, successful fundraiser, exceptional marketing competency, strong operational focus.
- Ability to provide able and efficient administrative oversight over each of the various programs at CHFM; namely, Mt. Nazareth Learning Center, Holy Family Manor and Nazareth Housing Services, and over the organization as a whole.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to work collaboratively with diverse groups.
- Demonstrate excellent communication and team building skills.
- Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Knowledge of non-profit operations and regulations.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com