412 Food Rescue
Website 412 Food Rescue
Overview: Bookkeeper and Human Resource Administrator is responsible for the administration of all direct bookkeeping responsibilities and assists in the organizational duties of human resource payroll and benefits.
Essential Duties of Bookkeeper:
- Assists in research for grant requests and provides timely grant reports to Senior Director of Advancement.
- Records numerical and financial data to produce weekly, monthly and annual financial records.
- Records journal entries to debit and credit the organization’s accounts.
- Generates accounting and audit reports for cash receipts, accounts payable and receivable, expenditures, and profits and losses.
- Reconciles and reports differences or issues found in financial records.
- Develops and distributes internal financial reports to Program Managers.
- Upload monthly financials to Drive for CEO.
- Payroll processing per pay period and annually provide 1099’s and Form 1096 for recipients and IRS.
- Complete annual audits for appropriate programs, grants and benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- 2 years of non-profit experience preferred.
- Experience in HR Administration preferred.
- Proficiency with Quickbooks Premier Accounting software and Microsoft Office.
Essential Duties of HR Administrator:
- Prepare and process all HR onboarding paperwork and enter into payroll system.
- Assist in the negotiation and administration of organization’s benefits. Complete the benefits enrollment process for current and new hire employees.
- Administration of COBRA, Workers Compensation and Unemployment Compensation claims.
- Payroll: Process bi-monthly payroll. Enter new and updated demographic information of employees. Review and process timecard entries.
- Assist HR/Office Manager in the research and updating of Employee Manual, job descriptions, performance evaluations and any other requested projects.
To apply for this job email your details to MaryKay@412foodrescue.org