Area(s): Safe Passage Afterschool Program & Kamp Kuumba Summer Program
Status: Part-time – M – F (Times vary; Full time during Kamp Kuumba Summer Camp - M- F from 7:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Reports to: Deputy Director
Email Resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
The CEA Van Driver is responsible for transporting Youth program participants safely in CEA Vans.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- To pick assigned students up from school (or other designated area), transport them to center, and take them home (or other designated area)
- To assist in transporting CEA youth to and from CEA special events which may require later hours (i.e. Kwanzaa, Ancestor’s Day, Black History Month Celebration, Founder’s Day Celebration)
- Participate in regular staff meetings
- Other duties required by employer
- Strong team player
- Willingness to work flexible hours and evenings as required by CEA Executive Office
- Familiarity with a variety neighborhoods throughout Allegheny County
- Must have good communication & inter-personal skills
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid PA Driver’s License
- Safe Driving Record
- Act 33, 34 and FBI clearances or be able to obtain them within 30 days of employment
- Must be age 25 or over & have safe driving record
- Prior experience driving a van & working with youth preferred
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this job. They are not limited to all duties and responsibilities associated with it.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
CEA was founded in 1993 to establish an organized structural approach to address the specific needs of African American at-risk youth and families in ...