Adagio Health Inc.
Website Adagio Health Inc.
REPORTS TO: Manager of Finance
- Prepares accounts payable invoices for payment processing, assuring all required approvals, receipts and coding are included in the payment package and invoices are prioritized to assure full discounts are taken.
- Ensures that current vendor contracts and or purchase orders are on file.
- Assists with the review and maintenance of Accounting policies and procedures, monitoring for new funding requirements.
- Review accounts payable invoices prior to entry into the Financial Accounting System. Review invoices that are processed utilizing a credit card. Process payments up through the printing of the checks, the processing of the EFTs, and the filing of all electronic copies.
- Including the importing of monthly Grant Funding, BCCEDP and MVP into the Accounting Software system.
- Monthly responsibility of general ledger reconciliations relating to liability, expense, and revenue accounts.
- Assists with the preparation for the annual fiscal audit and/or all grantor/funder required audits; by providing support schedules and/or analyses as requested.
- Maintains positive vendor customer service through prompt reconciliation and payment of vendor statements and resolution of outstanding invoice issues.
- Partner with company directors to maintain positive customer service with medical site providers.
- Review the Accounts Payable email daily for coding, processing, and adherence to Accounts Payable Policy and Procedure.
- All other duties as requested.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: An Associate’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting, Finance, or related field with 1-3 years of related work experience, or an acceptable combination of the two. Experience with automated financial accounting systems strongly desired. Knowledge of Microsoft Word & Excel and excellent communication skills are required. Minimal regional travel, as necessary.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit adagiohealth.isolvedhire.com.