Adagio Health Inc.
Website Adagio Health Inc.
Reports To: Director of Development.
The External Affairs Coordinator is a critical member of an External Affairs team comprised of Marketing, Communications, Design, Web, Media Buying, Development, and Government Affairs professionals. The External Affairs Coordinator provides administrative support and assistance with research, organizing, database management, and more to the entire External Affairs team.
The External Affairs Coordinator works on a variety of activities, which include organizing, maintaining, and tracking internal files and fundraising database; assistance with marketing and media buys; tracking and organizing External Affairs invoices for Accounts Payable team; organizing promotional items for Adagio Health; assisting with website updates; researching and updating organizational fact sheets; organizing and assisting with outreach events and appearances, and providing direct administrative support to Director of Development and Chief of External Affairs.
Responsibilities and Scope:
- Supports the development and management of external affairs team resources including but not limited to factsheets, databases, media and research
- Enters and organizes content in internal fundraising database
- Supports and attends Adagio Health planned or sponsored events including tabling events and larger-scale activities
- Assists with marketing cost estimates for media buys including television, digital, print, and outdoor advertising
- Processes check requests, invoices, travel, expense reports, and budget tracking as needed.
- Assists with website management, updates, and Adagio Health monthly blog
- Assists with newsletters, emails blasts, and additional outreach efforts
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree and 1-2 years related professional experience (including internships.)
- Fluency in English and strong writing skills.
- Experience in event planning and meeting preparation
- Experience with databases, spreadsheets, presentations, and other
- Ability to organize time and manage diverse activities
- Proven organizational skills and attention to detail
- Interest in marketing, communications, and development
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit adagiohealth.isolvedhire.com.