Adagio Health Inc.
Website Adagio Health Inc.
Adagio Health is a non-profit organization that strives to meet the health and wellness needs of diverse communities, regardless of income, with a focus on women. We serve over 110,000 patients, clients & families every year providing family planning and reproductive health services, breast and cervical cancer screening, nutrition services, community education, and more to diverse communities regardless of income.
We are seeking an experienced Manager to direct the Human Resource function. This is an opportunity to tackle recruiting, retention, and engagement of critical employees. Must be hands-on and collaborative; experience in non-profit environment helpful.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, recruiting, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; occupational health and safety and training and development.
- Manages the investigation of internal employee issues, in conjunction with legal counsel, for the purpose of reaching resolutions that are equitable, consistent, and protect the interests of the organization and its workforce.
- Provides consultation and guidance to employees and management on a wide variety of employee relations and benefits matters to assist in enhanced understanding, effective decision making, policy interpretation, and conflict resolution.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- At least five years of human resource management experience required.
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP highly preferred.
Adagio Health strives to create a culture where every employee feels respected and included. We believe teams with diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives create better outcomes. We want every employee, regardless of their role in the organization, to have a sense of pride and belonging and a shared commitment to excellence. We make employment decisions based on job-related criteria, regardless of age, sex, race, gender identity or expression, color, national origin, sexual orientation, or any other non-work-related criteria. EEO/M/F/D/V employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit adagiohealth.isolvedhire.com.