Adagio Health Inc.
Website Adagio Health Inc.
REPORTS TO: Senior Director, Health Promotion and Disease Prevention
- Provides coordination of tobacco control project activities in Southwestern Pennsylvania.
- Supervises program coordinators and health educators.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to meet grant and program deliverables
- Provides oversight for tobacco contracts to assist subcontractors in meeting all program deliverables.
- Supports transition of new staff into the Department.
- Meets all Primary Regional Contractor fiscal and programmatic contract requirements.
- Maintains effective communication with Department of Health.
- Oversees all coalition activities and assures that activities meet all deliverables on county and regional basis.
- Establishes relationships with statewide contractors.
- Manages regional coalition.
- Attends all meetings required both locally and statewide.
- Prepares reports as needed.
- Performs other duties as required.
MINUMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Master’s degree in public health, social work, or other social science field preferred. Three to five years of program administration and management required. Strong verbal, written and organization skills required. Must be able to work with diverse individual and institutional constituencies. Must commit to being smoke free. Regional travel is required.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
To apply for this job please visit adagiohealth.isolvedhire.com.