Website Adagio Health
Adagio Health provides health and wellness services to all women
The Marketing & Communications Specialist is an essential member of the External Affairs team at Adagio Health, and works collaboratively to support the organization’s Marketing, Communications, Development, Advocacy and Community Outreach efforts.
- Oversees, creates content for, tracks and manages social media and other digital initiatives, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Web, Intranet, and other interactive platforms as needed; tracking all relevant metrics and measurements of social media & other digital projects’ relevance and success.
- Utilizes current communications vehicles and identifies and tests emerging vehicles and digital technologies to better reach targeted audiences.
- Develops and supports the implementation of new initiatives focused on communications, marketing, development, advocacy & community outreach efforts
- Develops and executes simple in-house graphic design requests (posters, flyers)
- Writes press releases, articles, letters, talking points, blurbs, and PR plans – conforming to AP style where recommended
- Assists in the creation of significant business documents for various presentations and meetings
- Oversees, collaborates, supports and executes additional Special Projects as needed
- Manages and updates Development/Fundraising database (working knowledge of SALSA or similar software is preferred.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Public Relations, Advertising, Web Development, Digital Marketing, or equivalent experience
- Minimum 3-5 years of relevant and progressively more responsible marketing and communications experience
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite including Illustrator, Photoshop and other common design and layout applications
- Superior written and verbal communication skills, experience in developing and editing content in support of PR activities (press releases, articles, PR plans) and thorough knowledge of AP style and grammar
- Experience working with all levels of an organization, including senior management
- Strong understanding of organizational needs and how to leverage communications to support organizational objectives
- Keen aptitude for a variety of current and emerging technologies including but not limited to social media and web platforms, along with demonstrated ability to create and push out relevant content via a variety of potential external communications streams, and to track initiatives using appropriate and accurate metrics for each platform.
- Strong digital media skills (including video, audio, intranet, social media, virtual meetings)
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Excellent collaboration, multitasking, organizational, research/interviewing, writing, grammar, and interpersonal skills
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org