Website AIGA Pittsburgh
Professional association of design
AIGA Pittsburgh is looking for a Treasurer to join our executive board.
Our board members are all volunteers. This is a volunteer position.
As the largest community of design advocates, we bring together students, educators, practitioners, enthusiasts, and patrons – across three rivers and 90 neighborhoods – to amplify and give voice to the vision of a collective future. We do this through education, networking, professional, and personal development. We want creativity to be accessible to all who seek it.
Ideal Treasurer will:
- Bring ideas to the table to help grow our funds so we can be more effective in service to our creative community
- Guide the board on financial planning
- Keep financial accounts in good standing
- Prepare and disburse a monthly Treasurer’s Report at each Board meeting
- Record revenue and expenses associated with each Chapter event or activity
- Support chapter mission and other board activities
As you read the role description, keep in mind that you will have the opportunity to shape how you serve the local design community. We welcome new ideas and want to explore new ways of moving our city forward. We hope you will join our team!
AIGA Pittsburgh is in affiliation with AIGA. As the oldest and largest professional membership organization for design—with more than 70 chapters and more than 25,000 members—AIGA advances design as a professional craft, strategic advantage, and vital cultural force.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org