All for All seeks to build a regional movement that advances immigrant integration, removes barriers to success, and improves equity for all foreign-born residents including marginalized groups such as refugees, low-income individuals, and other under-resourced sub-populations. We are currently seeking applicants for a Health & Food Access Coordinator AmeriCorps VISTA. Regular collaboration with community partners is critical to this work. We are seeking emerging superstars who have a can-do spirit, show cultural humility, and are looking to jump in and make a meaningful impact. This is a fast-paced opportunity. Ideal candidates are resourceful, globally-minded, and comfortable with multitasking. Placements will start as early as June 2019 and will be located out of a coworking space in Pittsburgh. The Global Switchboard, a local nonprofit committed to amplifying global engagement, serves as the fiscal sponsor to Change Agency which is the social enterprise leading implementation of All for All. Interested applicants should apply online through AmeriCorps, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Member Duties :
- Convene health and/or food access partners, immigrant-focused organizations, and leaders across Allegheny County
- Work with partners to build connections and resources that support immigrant healthcare professionals and/or immigrants interested in the field
- Attend meetings to advocate for inclusive resources and promote promising practices to support for disenfranchised immigrant groups
- Work collaboratively with the Director to develop campaigns
- Track progress of metrics identified with the Project Director including project team responsibilities and those of our community partners
- Manage calendar of activities (from recurring stakeholder meetings to stand alone events) to ensure relevant communication and action items are conducted in a timely manner and deadlines are met
- Draft routine communication: emails, meeting notes/agendas, promo
- Support development of newsletters and social media posts
- Provide other project coordination, research, and admin support
To apply for this job please visit my.americorps.gov.