Allegheny County Bar Association
Website Allegheny County Bar Association
The Allegheny County Bar Association, a downtown Pittsburgh based professional trade association, is accepting applications for the position of Administrative Assistant, an immediate full-time opening.
The successful candidate will provide administrative supports to the ACBA Executive Director, management team, and association leadership.
Major duties of the position include:
- Draft, proofread, and format correspondence and memos.
- Maintain electronic and paper files.
- Process invoices for payment.
- Proofread, edit, and maintain records for Board of Governors minutes and agendas.
- Assist with executive and officer travel arrangements and expense reimbursements.
- Assist with special projects including the judicial retention campaign, judicial candidate rating process, and committee leadership appointment process, and compilation of committee annual reports.
- Assist with office management tasks by ordering supplies and managing the key card access system.
- Serve as staff liaison to member committees. Attend meetings, record minutes, and assist with projects and programs.
- Serve as notary. Training and certification are provided.
- Serve as back-up receptionist during assigned shifts and assist with registration at events.
This position requires a high school diploma and a college degree, business school training, or comparable clerical and administrative work experience.
Excellent computer skills are also required, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite, the ability to perform mail merges, utilize basic spreadsheets, and format business letters. Database experience is preferred.
The successful candidate must be able to prioritize and move between tasks, meet firm deadlines, and maintain confidential information while working in our fast-paced office environment with an emphasis on customer service and member relations. Familiarity with the legal field is a plus.
The ACBA offers a professional office environment with competitive salary and benefits package. Employer is an equal opportunity employer. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume.
No telephone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com