Allegheny County Bar Association
Website Allegheny County Bar Association
The Allegheny County Bar Association, a downtown Pittsburgh based professional trade association, is accepting applications for the position of Continuing Legal Education & Program Manager, an immediate full-time opening.
The successful candidate will manage the program development, planning, and execution of the ACBA’s educational seminars from start to finish, maintain the online program library, ensure that attendee payments and credits are properly recorded, and assist with the annual membership conference and other events.
Major duties of the position include:
- Work with the ACBA CLE Director, association members, and outside presenters to develop educational programs for attorneys. Identify industry trends, hot legal topics, and innovative program ideas.
- Handle the scheduling, venue reservation, set-up, pre- and on-site registration, logistics, materials, and reporting aspects of attorney continuing legal education classes and other programs.
- Maintain library of online education programs, process registrations and submit attendee credits. Schedule and staff on-site viewings of recorded programs.
- Work with accounting staff to prepare and verify accuracy of reports and billing statements.
- Balance billing account of online program platform on a monthly basis.
- Assist with planning and execution of annual membership conference.
- Serve as staff liaison to various member committees, attend meetings and record minutes.
- Staff on-site event registration and cover reception desk during assigned shifts.
A college degree is required. A Bachelor’s degree is preferred. Excellent organizational, oral and written communication, customer service, and computer skills, including strong knowledge of MS Office and database experience, are a must. The successful candidate must be able to prioritize tasks and meet firm deadlines while working in our fast-paced office environment with an emphasis on customer service and member relations. Position requires some event coverage outside of the usual business day.
The ACBA offers a professional office environment with competitive salary and benefits package. Employer is an equal opportunity employer. Please submit resume and cover letter by June 15th. No telephone calls please.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com