Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc.
Website Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc.
Allegheny HealthChoices, Inc. (AHCI) is a non-profit with a mission to assure equitable access to quality, cost-effective behavioral health care that promotes positive clinical outcomes, recovery, and resiliency.
We are currently seeking a Training Coordinator to support the delivery of evidence-based practices, and behavioral health training and interventions. The ideal candidate will have experience in promoting behavioral health recovery concepts, a teamwork-oriented approach, the ability to work with diverse groups, and a great sense of humor.
- Ensure all training requests are received, organized, and responded to in a timely fashion.
- Coordinate arrangements for trainings, including securing the site, finalizing training dates, and communicating with trainers and attendees.
- Manage inventory of supplies for all trainings, as well as databases for data collection, tracking, and analysis.
- Maintain training registration website with all up-to-date and relevant information.
- Conduct basic evaluation and data analysis.
- Travel, as needed, throughout Allegheny County, PA to promote and market Mental Health First Aid, and to provide related trainings to the public. Reliable transportation is required.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in human services, public health or related field, or related discipline or equivalent work experience. Experience in community behavioral health preferred.
- Certification to provide Mental Health First Aid training is expected.
- Proficiency with Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
We are offering a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with the opportunity for professional growth with an organization focused on behavioral health system improvement. Please reply with your resume and Training Coordinator in the subject line of your email.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org