Allegheny Land Trust, a non-profit land conservation organization that has been “helping local people save local land” in the Pittsburgh Region since 1993, is looking for a part-time DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE to work out of its Sewickley, PA office.
The Development Associate will assist and advance Allegheny Land Trust’s fundraising operations by assuming day-to-day responsibility for all donor management activities, coordinating the organization’s on-going membership renewal and expansion efforts, and performing additional administrative and support functions as requested.
Qualified candidates must have:
- Professional demeanor and proven ability to communicate effectively.
- Superior organizational and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meticulously manage details.
- Working knowledge of non-profit fundraising processes as demonstrated by associate’s or bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, non-profit management or a related field.
- A minimum of one year of experience working at a non-profit organization.
- Existing knowledge of and experience using donor software systems (such as E-Tapestry, Network for Good) with ability to input and export data to maintain the system and create donor reports.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word and Excel software packages.
- Ability to effectively communicate with vendors and effectively manage vendor relationships.
- Basic understanding of and interest in conservation and environmental issues a plus.
- Understanding and willingness to adhere to ALT policies, procedures and practices.
ALT’s Development Associate must be able to successfully balance multiple projects simultaneously and pay impeccable attention to detail and deadlines, while displaying the highest level of professionalism. The position reports to ALT’s Vice President of Development and External Affairs.
This is a part-time position (16-20 hours per week) performed under normal office conditions, and please note that during the current COVID-19 pandemic it is expected that the development associate will spend a minimum of 8-hours per week in the office with stringent social distancing protocols in place. The expected hourly rate for this position is $20.00/hour.
Learn more about the position at: https://alleghenylandtrust.org/who-we-are/job-opportunities/
Learn more about ALT at: https://alleghenylandtrust.org
To apply send cover letter and resume by November 1 to: email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org