Allegheny League of Municipalities
Website Allegheny League of Municipalities
The Allegheny League of Municipalities, a local non-profit organization primarily working to support municipal governments seeks a Data Project Specialist who will be responsible for leading the analytics and warehousing of all constituent data for the association.
- Organize, interpret and disseminate data to provide various reports, lists and statistical figures.
- Work closely with other staff to ensure accuracy of information and segment targeting in organizational communications that include marketing across electronic media, mailings, reports and other projects.
- Scrub data periodically and complete various regular updates; ensure all data is properly mapped and grouped; make batch updates to data as well as individual updates as received.
- Work in partnership with other staff to create and edit online forms using logic, if/then statements and other types of reasoning with the goal of creating the best user experience that is also efficient and practical for the organization.
- Work with other staff to create processes and provide data analysis for various operational activities including event registration, contact updates, data capturing, and special projects.
- Develop surveys (both quantitative and qualitative) and compile results into analytical data.
- Develop and effectively manage timelines to ensure timely completion of project deliverables.
Required Job Skills
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Excel at a moderate to high level and ability to use functions and formulas across multiple sheets and multiple workbooks.
- Ability and willingness to learn the organization’s CRM database and become the in-house expert in the system.
- Ability and willingness to interface with constituents when necessary (including over the phone, electronically and in person) to obtain data and information to ensure accuracy as well as to provide a high level customer service.
- Ability to think independently and analytically, applying logic to various tasks and projects with the goal of enhancing the constituent experience and creating organizational efficiencies.
- Understanding of various forms of media and their delivery methods as well as the importance of the overall constituent experience; understanding or willingness to learn the basic best practices of document formatting and layout.
- Ability to work in teams and independently, in both leading roles and supporting roles; ability to work with minimal supervision
Beyond the core data related skills required of the position, prospective applicants with familiarity in the areas of WordPress web design or other content management systems, the Adobe software suite, and with audio-visual equipment would be well positioned for this role.
This position has a strong likelihood of being part of a shared staffing initiative between the Allegheny League of Municipalities and another local non-profit organization. Depending on the specifics of this arrangement, the position will be based out a physical office. However, there is a high potential for flexibility including work from home opportunities.
Please send cover letter, resume and expected salary range to: email@example.com
Submission Deadline: November 5, 2021
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org