Website AMD3 Foundation
Mission and Job Description
The AMD3 Foundation/Operation Walk Pittsburgh is a private, non-profit medical services organization that provides bone and joint health education programs and resources in the Pittsburgh region. The Foundation also provides no-cost joint replacement surgery and bone and joint health education for patients in need across Latin America.
We are looking for a dynamic and creative Marketing & Program Coordinator who will be eager to plan and execute community outreach efforts that build recognition, generate buzz, and increase engagement with the Foundation and its partner organizations worldwide. The Coordinator will represent and connect the Foundation with patients, partner organizations, and clinicians in the U.S. and abroad.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide program coordination and event planning support for all Foundation community programs with occasional support for the Foundation’s clinical partners, including goShadow, the UPMC Innovation Center, and the Bone and Joint Center at UPMC Magee-Women’s Hospital.
- Develop and implement strategic outreach and communications plans that support programs for the AMD3 Foundation and, on occasion, its clinical partners. She/he will report directly to the Program Director and collaborate closely with her/him to align these strategic plans with overall strategic goals.
- Establish durable and enumerative relationships with patients, community members, organizations and entities by creating new or harnessing existing programs that encourage volunteerism, engagement, and collaboration between the Foundation and its clinical partners.
- Develop, or provide oversight to develop, and distribute all internal/external-facing digital content (social media posts, email campaigns, newsletters, blogs, etc.) that support program outreach efforts. Additionally, she/he will develop, or provide oversight to develop, and distribute internal/external-facing printed content (newsletters, flyers, postcards etc.) to support outreach and/or programmatic goals for the AMD Foundation and its clinical partners.
- At all times ensure brand and thematic consistency across all entities.
- Commission and/or conduct market research and provide data analysis and outcomes reporting to support and inform organizational strategic goals and planning; share routine reports on all efforts.
Required & Desired Skills
The ideal candidate will hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field and have at least 3 years of professional experience with demonstrated success in marketing, program coordination, and/or community outreach. Experience managing a team is preferred. She/he will have demonstrated experience creating targeted content for program outreach that generates measurable ROI for a variety of mediums (digital and print). She/he will be able to multitask in a fast-paced, complex team environment under direct supervision and with input from multiple stakeholders but also thrive as a self-starter. She/he will be driven, resourceful, creative, and a critical thinker. She/he will be flexible with regard to scheduling and be available to work some nights and weekends, both remotely and on-site. She/he will have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong organizational skills and expertise with Google, Adobe, and Microsoft suite products. Health sector experience is preferred, as well as a demonstrated interest in Latin America and Spanish language skills.
Compensation & Benefits
This is a full-time position with an industry-competitive benefits package. Candidates will be compensated based on previous experience.
Qualified applicants will submit a resume, references, and cover letter to the AMD3 Foundation by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org no later than June 14, 2021, with the subject line Marketing & Program Coordinator Application Submission. For more information about the AMD3 Foundation and Operation Walk Pittsburgh, please visit amd3.org and operationwalkpgh.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com