Angels’ Place provides early childhood education, child care and family support to single, student parent families at no cost, creating a holistic network for families to thrive. The Special Events Committee Member will provide support and direction for the planning process for fundraising events. Committee Members will participate in orchestrating the overall production of events by offering time, suggestions and advice as needed.
SPECIFIC COMMITTEE DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist with fundraising events and planning process.
- Attend and participate in ongoing committee meetings.
- Encourage creativity and the development of new and exciting ideas.
- Develop leaders from within the committee for specific events and committees.
- Facilitate and maintain communication amongst other committee members.
- Work closely with the Leadership Team of Angels’ Place.
- Actively recruit support for auctions and sponsorships.
SPECIFIC COMMITTEE QUALIFICATIONS (VOLUNTEER)
The ideal candidate for volunteer service at a special event works well with people and are able to:
- Give their time, energy, and talent.
- Complete designated tasks assigned.
- Work with a committee to create a successful event.
For more information please contact Kara Sorenson at 412.321.4447 or by email at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org