AO North America, Inc.
Website AO North America, Inc.
The Content Strategist serves as a gatekeeper for digital AO NA related content to promote awareness, engagement, and sustained motivation for stakeholders to interact with the organization.
The Content Strategist is responsible for executing a digital content strategy that is engaging and in sync with AO North America’s goals and objectives, to establish an on-line presence, engage the surgeon community, disseminate relevant and meaningful information through different distribution channels. Effective written communication and an overall streamlined approach to the implementation of the content strategy is required. A keen understanding of the personas, their user journeys and behaviors need to be reviewed frequently and should inform the content developed and delivered.
- Based on the content strategy develop and disseminate content through various channels identified.
- Work with web content editor and digital marketing specialist to ensure relevant content with the right messaging is delivered to the different audience groups.
- Based on the content strategy, maintain the calendar schedule for release of information through the different channels. Ensure contributors adhere to the content calendar
- Guide and gather all information from different stakeholders as needed, based on the four pillars of content defined.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts (surgeons) to gather information relevant to the content needs.
- Explore hot topics and other relevant content and make recommendations for timing of availability of such content.
- Synthesize literature evidence and deliver content that is easy to read and comprehend.
- Organize the AONA CD newsletter items and work with external vendors to deliver newsletters on time.
- Develop and manage efficient procedures and workflows for the digital content life cycle, including creation, approval, revision, and removal
- Analyze user interactions with content, their preferences, behaviors, and feedback. Modify approach to content generation and dissemination based on data and feedback.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, English, Journalism, or similar field
- Technical and medical writing credentials
- 3-5 years’ experience working with different stakeholders who can contribute to generation of content
- Ability to make strategic recommendations based on data, and feedback gathered
- A basic understanding of digital content strategies, tactics and dissemination channels.
- MS office suite, web publishing, HTML and SEO
- Experience with social media platforms
- Excellent written and oral communications; ability to manage up and down the organization
- Attention to detail
- Ability to maintain deadlines
- Knowledge of writing, editing, proofreading
- Adept research ability
- Master’s degree in English, Journalism or Education.
- Knowledge of the medical field to prioritize effectively
- Experience in a non-profit, educational setting is a plus
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org