Help Us Change Lives: Auberle Seeks Therapeutic and Foster Care Case Managers – Full-time
Auberle is a growing, nationally recognized, award winning human service organization that serves 4,000 individuals and families each year. Auberle’s staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding the most innovative ways to solve our community’s most difficult problems. Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for 9 years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in16 Western PA counties with 200 staff and a $16M+ budget.
This position provides critical case management services to children, youth and families, through our guiding principles and core values, relationship building and coordination of family and child services. Case Managers provide family support and assistance in accessing resources and programs available and needed. They assist in improving the overall social, emotional, and mental health well-being by coordinating care. Collaborating with internal and external entities to address complex cases with appropriate interventions is a key responsibility of this position. It requires a flexible schedule which at times includes evenings and weekends. Trauma Informed Care is fully supported and integrated into the approach regarding services.
- Therapeutic Case Management- Master’s level Social Work, Clinical Psychology, or related degree with one (1) year demonstrated experience in child welfare
- Foster Care Case Management- Bachelor’s level Social Work, Psychology, related degree, or lived experience with (1) year demonstrated experience in child welfare
- A valid PA driver’s license, registration, vehicle and proof of insurance are required
- Ability to obtain Act 33/34 (child and criminal) as well as FBI clearances pre employment
Auberle offers excellent training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days ( increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 10 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & optional Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurances
- 403 B with an employer match
If you are highly motivated, passionate about youth and interested in making a difference – be sure to apply!
*Random drug testing may be conducted to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace
*This is meant to be a general idea of the position, not a full and complete job description
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.