Help Us Change Lives: Auberle Seeks Brand, Marketing & Communications Strategist
Auberle is a growing, nationally recognized, award winning human service organization that serves 4,000 individuals and families each year. Auberle’s staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding the most innovative ways to solve our community’s most difficult problems. Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for eight years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in16 Western PA counties with 200 staff and a $16M+ budget.
At Auberle, marketing is about understanding our mission and building awareness of how our services strengthen and build families and communities in Western PA. In 2020 Auberle added 9 new programs! We are looking for a versatile marketing professional who is ambitious and who wants to use their skills to change the world! We are also looking for someone who can keep up with the fast pace way our world changes!
We envision our top candidate understands the foundations of developing and executing marketing strategy while managing and inspiring employees/stakeholders to engage and share messages about our mission and impact. Successful candidates will need to be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy and branding efforts, thrive on tight deadlines and changing priorities. The ability to change directions quickly and understanding the sense of urgency that exists in our organization is a must. Candidates with strong writing skills and an exceptional ability to capture the voice of leadership in messaging would be an ideal fit. Overall, we are looking for a self-starter with good communication skills, someone who is friendly and warm and can use those attributes to build relationships and strengthen our brand recognition across the organization and the community. If you are a mission motivated person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand, we want to hear from you.
Key Objectives of this Role
- Work directly with senior leadership, and under the direct supervision of the CEO, to establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop a marketing brand with specific objectives across different channels and audiences
- Lead the execution of marketing programs focused on a creating a clear vision of the brand from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development
- Partner with teams across the agency and form a strong relationship to create and share a holistic picture of mission impact and the Auberle brand
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong project management concepts, multitasking ability, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing understanding with eye for creativity
- Apply for and obtain Act 33/34 clearances as well as FBI clearance pre-employment
- Experience with brand creation and recognition strategies
- Proven ability in developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Established networking strategies and network building
- Nonprofit marketing/development understanding
Auberle offers excellent training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 10 Paid Holidays (including the day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & optional Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurances
- 403 B with an employer match
- Educational Assistance
If you are highly motivated, passionate about youth and ready to help change the world – be sure to apply!
*Random drug testing may be conducted to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.