Where Lives Change
Help Us Change Lives
Auberle Seeks: Program Manager – Family Healing Center
Auberle is a growing, nationally recognized, award winning human service organization that serves 4,000 individuals and families each year. Auberle staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding the most innovative ways to solve our community’s most difficult problems. Auberle is committed to working to build and sustain and equitable and inclusive work environment, and world, where cultural diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe diversity benefits and enriches the development of all! Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for 9 years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in 16 Western PA counties with 200 staff and a $16M+ budget.
The Program Manager will be a key role at the Auberle Family Healing Center. The Auberle Family Healing Center is an innovative residential treatment program for families struggling with a substance use disorder (SUD). The program is a licensed 3.5 facility. It also provides an array of services including individual, family, and group counseling, psychiatric consultation, medical services, therapeutic activities, parent education, and case management. The program is available to Allegheny County families referred by child welfare. This innovative program allows families with multiple adults and up to four children to stay together while the person struggling with addiction receives treatment.
- Promote the philosophy and mission of Auberle in the provision of all responsibilities
Supervise the day-to-day operations of the program and ensure staff coverage 24/7 and 365 days per year including monitoring the facility for cleanliness and safety of all parties. Ensure compliance with health and safety procedures by coordinating maintenance and facility issues
- Participate in the hiring and evaluation of assigned staff including supervising, training and developing Certified Recovery Specialists, Night Support Staff, and Case Aides
- Perform duties of subordinate staff whenever necessary including but not limited to, performing hourly program rounds and documentation, supervising residents’ daily activities, and facilitating daily program meetings and programming
- Participate in treatment and goal planning with families to ensure positive outcomes
- Participate in periodic quality reviews of program operations and program development
- Create and provide oversight and quality assurance standards of program space and activities that establish and maintain positive working relationships and environments with persons served, staff, community supports, and resources
- Develop a monthly calendar of community resources that visit the program, connect with families and build a resource portfolio with each family
- Assist in the budgeting process and adhere to program budget and expenses
- Demonstrate an understanding of and respect for the cultural diversity of consumers, volunteers, staff, and other stakeholders throughout the provision of services
- Assure compliance with Council on Accreditation (COA) standards, trauma informed principles, state regulations, county contracts, and agency policies and procedures
Skills and Qualifications:
- Master’s Degree in Social Work or related field and at least 2 years of relevant management experience preferred – OR – BS Degree in Human Services or related field and a CAC with at least 2-4 years of relevant management experience Preference given to individuals with lived experience around substance use or co-occurring disorders****Prefer experience directly in drug and alcohol residential facility management, staff supervision, or equivalent combination of training and experience related to D&A or residential programs.
- Demonstrable knowledge about the dynamics of addiction and mental health
- Because of treatment philosophy, persons identified or who have been diagnosed with an alcohol or other drug dependence be abstinent for at least two (2) years prior to employment and remain abstinent throughout employment Pre-employment drug screening and ongoing random drug screens
- ACT 33/34 and FBI Clearances Pre-Employment
- Understanding of trauma-informed and recovery-oriented systems of care including Understanding of, and respect for, everyone’s unique path to recovery
- Demonstrate skill in multi-tasking with a passion for excellence and a work ethic to support it
- Exhibit excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to multi-task and present a passion for excellence and a work ethic to support it
- Exhibits strong written and oral communication skills including computer knowledge of Word, Excel, Internet, and the Windows environment
- Operate program van/vehicle as needed and the ability to lift 50 pounds and physically assist families as needed with moving into and out of the residential facility, including assistance with lifting, carrying and moving objects and packages.
Auberle offers excellent training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive Salary ($50,000)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & optional Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Vacation Days (increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurances
- 403 B Retirement Savings with an employer match
- Educational Assistance
- Public Service Learn Forgiveness Qualifying Employer
If you are highly motivated, passionate about recovery and ready to help change the world – be sure to apply!
*Random drug testing may be conducted to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties for this position, but an idea of the work being done.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.