Help Us Change Lives: Auberle/Ward Home Seeks Supervisor – Youth Supervised Independent Living Home – Swissvale, PA
Do you wake up in ‘the morning certain that every young person can achieve greatness when they are given the right resources and are surrounded by skilled, caring adults?
Are you excited and full of hope for the future that young people will create?
Do you want to lead a team ready to make an impact on youth every day?
If you answered “YES!!!” to these questions, then you have found the position you should apply for!
Auberle and Ward are growing! As part of a nationally recognized, award winning human service organization they serve 4,000 individuals and families each year. Our staff is comprised of passionate individuals who are committed to finding innovative ways to solve our community’s most difficult problems. We are committed to working to build and sustain and equitable and inclusive work environment, and world, where cultural diversity is celebrated and valued. We believe diversity benefits and enriches the development of all! Our staff have voted us as a Top Workplace by the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette for 9 years in a row. Auberle operates over 20 programs in 16 Western PA counties with 200 staff and a $16M+ budget.
Our supervisor will work at our Swissvale site and occasionally evenings and weekends. Our philosophy is to use trauma informed approaches to help create a safe and welcoming place to grow. We provide 24-hour care for youth 16- 21 who are experiencing life barriers or family problems severe enough to keep them from remaining at home or with a family member. Our team works in tandem with placing agencies to transition youth into a permanent living arrangement. The supervisor will coach staff on developing appropriate relationships with youth, provide a positive role model and create and oversee routines to ensure safety and well-being.
- Bachelors degree required
- 3 years of experience with youth and/or social service
- A sincere desire to work with teens
- This position requires a flexible schedule and/or shift work including weekends, evenings and holidays
- A valid drivers license and proof of insurance are mandatory
- Must be 21 years of age or older, Ability to obtain pre employment ACT 33/34 and FBI Clearances,
- Full COVID-19 vaccination required within 30 days of hire
Auberle offers excellent training opportunities and a comprehensive benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation Days (increases with tenure)
- Paid Sick Days (Accrual per pay period)
- 11 Paid Holidays (including Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Eve)
- Medical, Dental, Vision & optional Flexible Spending Accounts
- Basic and Optional Life Insurance
- Optional Supplemental Insurances
- 403 B with an employer match
If you are mission-driven with a passion for helping others, a desire to see yourself and the youth succeed and a determination to reach your full potential through helping youth, apply to join our team!
*Position eligibility varies for some benefits
**Random drug testing may be conducted to maintain a safe and drug-free workplace
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.