We are searching for an organized self-starter to be our new operations assistant. The operations assistant’s responsibilities include reporting directly to the CEO and fulfilling all administrative duties for the organization. You should also be well-versed in internal operations and prepare and documents and reports.
To be successful as an operations assistant Axiom, you should possess excellent communication skills, have strong organizational, critical thinking, and interpersonal skills, strong attention to details
Operations Assistant Role/Responsibilities:
- Assist the CEO with operational issues
- Provide Admin support for Loan Department
- Manage all programming processes
- Function as point of contact for staff and clients
- Provide excellent customer service and maintain relationships with vendors
- Prepare accurate filings and reports
- Assisting with recruitment and onboarding processes.
- Taking inventory and ordering office supplies as needed.
- Updating logs and order forms.
- Analyzing all operations and implementing new processes to improve efficiency
- Operations Assistant Requirements:
Operations Assistant Qualifications/Skills:
- College Degree preferred
- Experience in financial services industry
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- A willingness to learn.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org