Website BCRC, Inc.
Be Part of Something
131 Pleasant Drive, Aliquippa, PA 15001
Job Title: Program Director
Reports to: Executive Director
Status: Full-Time, Exempt
Location: Aliquippa, PA
BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center) offers a wide range of services to help people with intellectual, developmental, psychiatric and co-occurring disabilities to secure employment, work toward recovery, achieve increased independence, and participate in their communities. These programs are guided by values of promoting growth and community membership through person-centered, strength-based, innovative approaches.
Although BCRC, Inc. has expanded significantly since its inception in 1962, the agency remains driven by its mission to provide opportunity for growth and independence while respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each individual it serves. Today, BCRC serves hundreds of people and operates out of multiple locations within Beaver County.
The Program Director is a senior management position responsible for providing administration and support to BCRC programming. Responsible for management of personnel and operations, procedures and programming for all clients and sites. Oversees program development, implementation, and evaluation of new areas of service. Provides oversight to regulation compliance. Assists in program budget preparation, tracks approved amounts, and ensures appropriate billing.
- Supervision of department managers/supervisors assisting with staff hiring and personnel development.
- Provide leadership, direction and supervision to department mangers/supervisors in the following programs: ID Facility programs, Community Participation and Small Group Employment, Supported Employment, Mental Health Services, Youth Services, Community Grant Programs, In Home and Community Based Support and Records Management.
- Responsible for overseeing compliance in service definitions/processes and licensing regulations, including: PA ODP (Office of Developmental Programs), PA OVR (Office of Vocational Rehabilitation), Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Peer Support – PA OMHSAS (Office of Mental Health and Substance Abuse Services).
- Provide oversight to BCRC’s grants to assure they are managed properly and meeting contractual obligations.
- Familiar with ODP waiver service definitions and services in order to provide guidance as needed.
- Maintains a full understanding of and ensures compliance with ODP (Chapter 6100) regulations.
- Monitor services provided to clients to ensure appropriate hours, services, specified monies and activities are in accordance with contracts.
- Understands, follows and implements agency policies and procedures.
- Manage funding regulations and required documentation.
- Knowledge of Psychiatric Rehabilitation and Peer Support licensing regulations.
- Make certain that all required timelines and due dates are met.
- Identify new opportunities and new projects to assists in the growth and development of BCRC program and services.
- Collaborate and network with community agencies and county contacts.
- Serves on internal and external committees as requested by Executive Director
- Educational experience expected to be in line with the requirements of the position.
- Experience providing services and supports to individuals with disabilities.
- Multiple years of nonprofit management experience overseeing programming.
- Demonstrated strength in management and coaching skills.
- Excellent track record of team building and leadership.
- Working knowledge of Intellectual and Developmental Disabilities system, Office of Developmental Programs regulations and requirements.
- Financial management skills to oversee budgets, billing and reporting.
- Ability to problem solve. Is innovative and can reset priorities in keeping with the changing needs and workload.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills including computer proficiency.
- Health, HRA, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Defined Pension Plan
- Optional 403(b)
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Generous PTO
- 11 Paid Holidays
Email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com