BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center)
Website BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center)
"Be Part of Something"
JOB STATUS: Full-Time, daylight, 40/hours week, 7:30 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.
LOCATION: 131 Pleasant Drive, Aliquippa, PA 15001
JOB DESCRIPTION: BCRC is seeking a Quality Assurance Specialist to design and implement quality-control processes to ensure that BCRC’s programs and services meet regulations and standards. This position reports to the Program Director and collaborates with program managers to develop quality assurance policies and procedures, collect data for analysis by program, department and organization, and produce reports showing compliance and outcome achievement and customer/client satisfaction. This position will also train staff on related quality assurance policies and procedures and will also provide administrative support for the development and implementation of new programs within BCRC.
Quality Assurance and Compliance
- Oversee accurate collection and entry of client data into multiple databases. Maintain effective data entry procedures.
- Train staff on client data collection policies and procedures and new processes and services when needed.
- Conduct assessments, site visits and desk monitoring reviews of internal programs to verify accuracy of records documenting outcomes, compliance with standards, laws, and regulations, and implementation of policies and procedures; This may include conducting internal case note audits and regular administrative file reviews as well as generating monthly staff level performance metrics.
- Manage regulatory compliance activities.
- Review and maintain incident reporting and, in conjunction with program staff, conduct investigation of incidents.
- Coordinate and participate in all Local, State, and Federal audits.
- Maintain expert knowledge of new and existing contracts and provide guidance to program staff to ensure contract compliance.
- Compile monitoring findings, finalize and communicate results and recommendations for improvements to systems, procedures and quality care
Reporting and Performance Evaluation
- Monitor and analyze data on programmatic goals and outcomes
- Compile and prepare various status reports for management to analyze trends and make recommendations.
- Generate and submit reports to internal staff and external stakeholders
- Report on program evaluation elements by collecting information and reporting to program leadership
- Conduct program evaluations by utilizing qualitative and quantitative data analysis including the development of data collection instruments such as surveys or focus groups
- Support program staff in interpreting and using analysis for program improvement
- Manage a system of collecting, revising, and implementing regulations, policies and standard operating procedures for programs
- Provide training when necessary on universal program policies or procedures and documentation
- Offer support to program leaders when drafting program manuals/handbooks and guidelines
- Assist with the creation of universal program forms, templates and miscellaneous documents
- Provide a range of diverse administrative support to directors and managers in effectively delivering services.
- Provide project management on initiatives and special projects; Support the ramp-up and implementation of new programs
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college/university in human service administration, public policy or a related field, with a minimum of two years of related job function or industry experience in quality assurance, compliance, program evaluation, or program development
- In-depth strategic thinking and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with monitoring local, state and federally funded contracts and grants preferred
- Must be able to analyze problems and perform needs assessments
- Proficient in data collection, analysis, evaluation and reporting
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Mastery of Microsoft Word and Excel and database systems
- Must be able to give attention to detail and quality
- Ability to thrive in an environment that requires flexibility and multi-tasking
- Excellent time management skills, highly organized and detail- oriented
- Ability to take initiative and work at a high level of independence
Who is BCRC?
BCRC, Inc. (Beaver County Rehabilitation Center) offers a wide range of services to help people with intellectual, developmental, psychiatric and co-occurring disabilities to secure employment, work toward recovery, achieve increased independence, and participate in their communities. These programs are guided by values of promoting growth and community membership through person-centered, strength-based, innovative approaches.
Although BCRC, Inc. has expanded significantly since its inception in 1962, the agency remains driven by its mission to provide opportunity for growth and independence while respecting the dignity and uniqueness of each individual it serves. Today, BCRC serves hundreds of people and operates out of multiple locations within Beaver County.
- Health, HRA, Vision, Dental Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Defined Pension Plan
- Optional 403(b)
- Supplemental Insurance (AFLAC)
- Generous PTO Accrual
- 11 Paid Holidays
BCRC follows CDC guidelines to ensure we are providing the highest level of protection for our community, clients and employees.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com