Website Beverly's Birthdays
Spreading birthday cheer 365 days a year.
This full-time salaried position will report to the Executive Director and is responsible for stewarding a strategic fundraising plan designed to raise funds primarily from individuals, corporations, and foundation partners. This is primarily an on-site position at Beverly’s Birthdays Headquarters (North Huntingdon).
Compensation Range: $55,000-$60,000 salary
Additional benefits include: Monthly Healthcare Stipend, Employee/Employer Contributing 403b, Vacation Package, Flexible Work Environment
- In partnership with the Executive Director and leadership team, develop and implement detailed plans to meet fundraising goals (annual estimated 2022 budget is $1.8 million) and strategic objectives, including hands-on management of all giving channels.
- Develop strategies for major gift cultivation, solicitations, and stewardship; initiate and assist the Executive Director and Board of Directors in securing major gifts, grant funds, contract awards, and corporate sponsorship
- Manage and grow the organization’s monthly giving program
- Design and launch the Birthday Twin Solicitation Campaign/Peer to Peer Fundraising Initiative
- Develop strategies to reactivate lapsed donors and re-energize commitment to organizational mission and activities.
- Ensure complete records of all gifts, correspondence, and donor information in the files of key prospects.
- Ensure the accuracy and timeliness of the recording, tabulation, reporting, acknowledgement, and stewardship of all gifts.
- Supervise the Development and Marketing Assistant
- Attend networking events and opportunities to connect with third party donors
- Manage grant prospecting/research (local, state, national and government grant opportunities)
- Manage CRM software/reporting (eTapestry Software)
- Support Director of Programs and Community Relations with third party fundraisers, events, and donation drives
- Manage End of Year Campaign and Annual Report
- Three years’ development, non-profit or marketing experience required; specific experience in prospecting, database management; corporate sponsorships; organizational capacity building, and stewardship initiatives
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required
- Supervisory experience desired
- Familiarity with the local, regional, and national funding community a plus
- Experience with government (local, state, national) grant opportunities
- A passion for Beverly’s Birthdays mission and working with vulnerable communities
- Demonstrated ability to establish clear objectives, monitor progress and achieve goals
- High energy level, strong sense of initiative, enthusiasm, diplomacy, professionalism, transparency, accountability, flexibility, and discretion.
- Team builder; creative thinker and problem solver
- Commitment to timely communication with donors and strong adherence to deadlines
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, analytical and organization skills required, including the ability to effectively communicate with a broad range of internal and external constituents
- Ability to work independently while promoting a collaborative approach and team-driven environment.
- Must thrive in fast-paced, high energy, growing environments
- Understanding/familiarity with CRM software, Microsoft Suites, Canva, Adobe Suites, and In-design
- Loves birthdays, believes in celebrating others, and wants to spread cheer
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. It is provided as a general statement of the nature and duties of the position. The incumbent may be asked to perform other assignments of a similar nature, or related to the effective operation of the department, or as a developmental experience, as assigned from time to time by the supervisor.
Please submit a RESUME and COVER LETTER, which details your relevant experience.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com