Website Beverly's Birthdays
Spreading birthday cheer 365 days a year.
Program Operations Assistant – Available Immediately
In response to our organizations rapid growth, The Land of Cheer is Hiring!
Position: This is a full-time position reporting to the Director of Programming.
Hours: The position will require daytime office hours with occasional evenings and weekends.
Compensation: Salary is $30,000-$35,000.
- Strong sense of initiative, self-motivated, enthusiasm, and high-level energy
- Ability to problem solve, multi-task, pays close attention to detail, and high-level organizational skills.
- Demonstrates ability to establish clear objectives, monitor progress and achieve programming goals.
- Team player, accountable, flexible, and diplomatic
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills, professionalism, and transparency
- Relevant experience facilitating/leading groups or project management.
- A passion for working with populations in-need and a commitment to spreading cheer 365 days a year.
- Curate Birthday Cheer Bins (gift baskets) for all our birthday recipient orders.
- Support the management of our online inventory system: incoming and outgoing product purchases/donations.
- Support the preparation of the mobile boutique for scheduled parties.
- Maintain significant inventory of program components.
- Coordinate deliveries of donated and purchased toys and products.
- Sort, inventory and stock donated and purchased items.
- Maintain streamline processes and work efficiently.
- Report shortages in inventory and prepare a list of items of high priority for purchase or donation drives.
- Shop for needed birthday presents/parties supplies/boutique clothes.
- Attend our group birthday celebrations at our agency partners locations.
This position is physically demanding. It involves lifting and sorting products/supplies and receiving large deliveries. This position is not a desk/sedentary role. Candidate will be on his/her feet most of the day. This position does not allow for remote work.
Candidate must have his/her own vehicle, and a valid driver’s license. He/she must be comfortable with driving his/her vehicle for programming purposes.
This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. As a small nonprofit organization, we are always adjusting, growing, and working together.
To apply, please send a resume and a cover letter to Megan Yunn at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information regarding Beverly’s Birthdays, visit www.beverlysbirthdays.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com