Boys Hope Girls Hope of Pittsburgh, Inc.
Website Boys Hope Girls Hope of Pittsburgh, Inc.
Nurture and guide motivated young people
General Description – Part Time
The Finance Associate position reports to the Executive Director and provides assistance in the areas of financial record keeping and general administration of the Boys Hope Girls Hope of Pittsburgh affiliate. The Finance Associate is responsible to assist the Executive Director in administrative functions.
Major Areas of Responsibility
Budget & Reporting
- Administers the Quick Books program.
- Enters approved budget (all line items) into QuickBooks and develops a cash flow chart.
- Prepares financial reports (Account Balance & Profit/Loss – P&L) for each Board and Executive Committee Meeting.
- Prepares forms and reports for yearly budget preparation; meets with house staff and administrative staff to set budget and to review periodically.
- Gathers information and prepares reports for annual financial audit and is available during audit to provide needed documentation, reports, etc.
- Prepares and forwards financial reports as required by Network Headquarters
- Prepares Eligibility Requirement form for Not-For-Profit Organization through Christian Brothers.
- Prepares 1099 Forms at the end of each tax year.
- Prepares forms for Workers Compensation audit.
- Administers the insurance program.
- Maintains health insurance data for all employees; liaison with Network Headquarters regarding health insurance data for all employees.
- Maintains records of house vehicles (i.e.: registration renewals, insurance, repairs etc.)
- Prepares all auto accident claim form and is the contact person with the insurance company.
Payroll & Accounting
- Enters ADP payroll information into QuickBooks for each pay period.
- Prepares 401K paperwork for each pay period.
- Reviews timesheets and submits to Executive Director for approval.
- Prepares payroll summary sheet for Executive Director approval and sends to Network Headquarters
- Processes and pays all invoices.
- Enters all deposit data into QuickBooks from weekly gift detail report.
- Tracks and submits invoices for reimbursement from the Mount Oliver Intermediate Unit (IU).
- Prepares tuition assistance forms for elementary and high school students; maintains records of tuition payments.
- Processes and manages all credit card transactions.
- Makes regular bank deposits.
- Manages office petty cash account for staff members.
- Enters petty cash information into QuickBooks for both houses.
- Submits employee education assistance forms to Network Headquarters for reimbursement.
- Maintains and submits orders for all office supplies.
- Tracks all postage and records in appropriate budget categories.
- Makes stamp purchases
- Prepares and sends Tribute & Memorial cards.
- Fulfills other agreed upon duties as requested.
- Assists with several fundraising events as needed.
- Assists with mailings as needed.
- Assists with occasional scholar transportation as needed.
A Bachelor’s degree is preferred and some administrative experience is required. Computer competence, willingness to learn financial and administrative processes of Boys Hope Girls Hope and the ability to work in a team setting is essential.
Interested parties, please send cover letter, resume and hourly salary requirements to Executive Director, Tom Wiese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com