Website Bridgeway Capital
About Bridgeway Capital
Bridgeway Capital Inc. headquartered in Pittsburgh, makes Western Pennsylvania a thriving region for all by promoting economic opportunity and community revitalization in Southwestern PA. As a nonprofit corporation founded in 1990, Bridgeway Capital serves 15 counties from three offices. Bridgeway Capital has placed more than 1,400 loans and $188 million in capital directly into the region, supporting $470 million in additional investment and helping to create or retain more than 11,000 jobs. It manages $100 million in capital. It is a market driven, private-sector financial intermediary with a social mission. Bridgeway Capital made over $14 million in loans in 2020 and is certified as a Community Development Financial Institution by the U.S. Treasury Department. Learn more at www.bridgewaycapital.org.
Bridgeway Capital is seeking a Part-Time Entrepreneurship Hub Associate. The Entrepreneurship Hub connects business owners with the guidance and resources they need to start and grow their businesses. The Hub helps build trusted communities of peers and advisors through guidance, free consulting services, educational workshops, and networking events. This role will support the Entrepreneurship Hub with project management, data entry, customer relationship management, and impact tracking. The role calls for up to 20 hours per week and will report to the Entrepreneurship Hub Manager.
- Use RapidStart CRM to import and export data
- Draft reports and documents to relay data findings
- Manage delegated customer relationships
- Attend weekly meetings with supervisor to discuss progress and plan projects
- Assist with building out internal databases of personnel records associated with our clients, employees, and vendors
- Assist in program activity development and execution
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED
- Preferred: enrolled in an associate’s or bachelor’s degree program, or a recent college graduate
- Interest in learning project management
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Strong organization skills with ability to prioritize and follow through on tasks
- Ability to work well independently
- Attention to detail and a no-task-too-small approach to work
- Commitment to Bridgeway’s mission of making a positive impact in western Pennsylvania by promoting economic opportunity
Comprehensive benefit package includes PTO, retirement plan and flexible spending accounts. Bridgeway Capital is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Interested candidates should submit a resume and cover letter to Talpha Harris, Entrepreneurship Hub Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Physical Requirements and Working Conditions
Due to COVID-19, this position is currently fully remote, with the intention of returning to the office when possible.
The person in this position needs to regularly sit, utilize manual dexterity and repetitive finger motion, speak, hear and see with close vision. Individuals must occasionally lift up to twenty five pounds, push or pull, reach or stretch, and utilize distance vision, color discrimination, peripheral vision, depth perception and focusing ability. This position is primarily performed in an office environment with occasional exposure to outdoor weather conditions. Occasional driving throughout western Pennsylvania is required and candidates are expected to have a valid driver’s license and easy and regular access to a car. This job description is not all inclusive and it is not intended to create nor be construed as an express or implied contract of employment. Bridgeway Capital reserves the right to interpret, amend, or terminate any job description, plan, policy, program, procedure, practice or benefit at any time at its sole discretion.
Equal Opportunity Lender, Provider, and Employer | TTY/TDD 800.654.598
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com