Brothers and Sisters Emerging
Website Brothers and Sisters Emerging
The mission of Brothers and Sisters Emerging (B.A.S.E.) is to strategically advocate and connect youth of promise and families to life sustaining resources. B.A.S.E. takes a holistic, interactive and community driven approach to strategically advocate for youth and their families. Additionally, we connect them to life sustaining resources that will enhance them socially, emotionally, educationally and economically for future outcomes.
Position: Program Manager
Salary Range: $32,000.00 – $36,000.00 plus benefits
Reports to: President and C.E.O.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Opening and closing the facility before and after daily and specified programming.
- Serve as primary point person for afterschool, summer and mentoring programs.
- Conduct program outreach to participants and their families and meet daily and program attendance goals.
- Responsible for program implementation, including pre and post surveys, contacting participants, families. Responsible for planning and logistics for field trips and activities.
- Responsible for daily supervision of all program staff.
- Handles basic behavior crisis management of all participants.
- Maintain correspondence with community partners, participants families, schools and potential partners as assigned by superiors.
- Provide tutoring to after-school program participants as needed.
- Provide school visits as needed.
- Provide ongoing school and community interventions with participants
- Responsible for organizing and facilitating parent meetings and trainings.
- Responsible for entering program attendance into database.
- Responsible for submitting monthly and quarterly reports to DHS and PPS accordingly.
- Responsible for file preparation and maintenance for all program participants.
- Nurture mutually beneficial programmatic partnerships with peers and service providers that contribute to higher programmatic participation and success
- Join and contribute to team meetings and strategy sessions
- Independent thinking; “self-starter” who can plan and implement a project
- 5+ years of overall professional work experience or a bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written/oral communication and listening skills and strong project management skills
- High level of interconnectivity with people
- Experience developing relationships with underserved or underrepresented communities, communities of color and differently able communities
- Openness to learning and eagerness to develop new skill and abilities
The following PA ACT 153 clearances, or proof or application of clearances, are required beginning employment and as a condition of continued employment:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
- FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Check
- Obtaining the required clearances is completed as part of the new hire process
Brothers and Sisters Emerging is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer
The above job description reflects the essential functions and qualifications for the position identified, and shall not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be inherent in the position. The job description does not constitute an employment contract and does not alter the at-will relationship between B.A.S.E. and the employee.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com