Butler County Alliance For Children
Website Butler County Alliance For Children
Making a difference one child at a time.
The Children’s Advocacy Center of Butler County is seeking a part-time Administrative Manager for it’s office in Butler, PA. The Adminitrative Manager provides diversified and confidential support to the Children’s Advocacy Center and the Executive Director. In doing so, the Administrative Manager will support the executive management team, board of directors, and Center staff as needed. The Administrative Manager will focus on the ongoing development, organization, and day-to-day management of the Children’s Advocacy Center of Butler County and its facilities.
PRIMARY JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide administrative support to the Executive Director.
- Assist the Executive Director in the production and distribution of board materials to board members.
- Log and maintain organizational documentation requirements and schedule.
- Maintain master files of forms, minutes, manuals, certificates, and other documents including but not limited to equipment manuals and warranties, repair contact information.
- Maintain organizational calendar for and coordinate compilation and submission of required documents and reports, meeting deadlines established by external organizations.
- Schedule and oversee maintenance of office equipment (excluding computers).
- Provide general administrative support including (but not limited to): distribution of mail, ordering office supplies and promotional materials, assisting Executive Director with filing of organizational documents, establishing and maintaining annual membership subscriptions, and committee memberships.
- Provide basic bookkeeping services, in collaboration with contract fiscal parties, including credit card processing, donation processing and payables.
- Maintain files and organization of documentation required for National Children’s Alliance accreditation submission.
- Assist in the establishment of organizational documents, policies and procedures, files etc.
- Utilize the CAC’s donor management system on a regular basis to record and acknowledge donations made to the CAC and prepare donation reports for the Executive Director and Board of Directors.
- Maintain vendor and community collaboration files.
- Maintain personnel files in collaboration with contracted human resources department.
- Compose and distribute routine correspondence.
- Perform basic website and social media updates.
- Collect and maintain volunteer applications and tasks.
- High school diploma or equivalent, with at least three years administrative experience.
- Proficient with computers, office equipment, and software including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Ability to have courteous and effective interactions with Center staff, board of directors, members of the multidisciplinary team, children and families, and the community overall.
- Flexible and able to work independently.
- Receptive to questions and criticism, and willing to offer assistance and suggestions.
- Demonstrates genuine concern and empathy.
- Consistently performs all duties in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to obtain clear Pennsylvania ChildLine Child Abuse Clearances.
- Ability to obtain clear Pennsylvania State Police Clearances.
- Ability to obtain clear Federal Bureau of Investigation Clearances.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Organized and detail oriented.
- Personal initiative, creativity, and the ability to work as a team.
- Ability and desire to be involved in the establishment of a dynamic organization that works within a trauma-informed, multidisciplinary team approach.
- Strong commitment to the Children’s Advocacy Center of Butler County’s mission and vision.
HOURS AND SALARY
This is part-time position/20 hours per week, M-F, flexible hours between 8:30am-4:30pm. Some evenings and weekends may be required for special events. $18-$22/per hour depending on experience.
Interested applicants should send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 20, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com