Carnegie Museum of Art
Website Carnegie Museum of Art
Carnegie Museum of Art creates experiences that connect people to art, ideas, and one another. We believe creativity is a defining human characteristic to which everyone should have access. CMOA collects, preserves, and presents artworks from around the world to inspire, sustain, and provoke discussion, and to engage and reflect multiple audiences.
Carnegie Museum of Art is arguably the first museum of contemporary art in the United States, collecting the “Old Masters of tomorrow” since the inception of the Carnegie International in 1896. Today, the museum is one of the most dynamic major art institutions in America. Our collection of more than 30,000 objects features a broad spectrum of visual arts, including painting and sculpture; prints and drawings; photographs; architectural casts, renderings, and models; decorative arts and design; and film, video, and digital imagery. Through our programming, exhibitions, and publications, we frequently explore the role of art and artists in confronting key social issues of our time, combining and juxtaposing local and global perspectives. With our unique history and resources, we strive to become a leader in defining the role of art museums for the 21st century.
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh is interested in candidates who, through their experience and collaborations, will contribute to diversity and excellence of the Carnegie Museums community.
The Marketing Manager will lead the strategic creation, development, and execution of the marketing team’s paid media efforts. Reporting to the Director of Marketing & Engagement, the Marketing Manager must possess an exceptional marketing analytics background, outstanding project management skills, and a highly collaborative work style. The Marketing Manager will partner closely with the Web Manager and the Digital Content Manager to coordinate dynamic integrated marketing campaigns across paid, earned, and owned media that drive awareness, visitation, and engagement for CMOA.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma or equivalent is required. A Bachelors degree in a relevant area preferred. Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in a for-profit, non-profit, or agency environment.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Exceptional expertise in traditional and digital media research, planning, buying, monitoring, and optimizing; deep knowledge of paid search, Google Ads, and Google Analytics
- Outstanding analytical skills; understanding of how to harness and utilize research, data, and insights to inform and pivot paid media strategy
- Familiarity with HTML, WordPress, project management tools and workflows, and website optimization and quality assurance tools (i.e. SEO Yoast, Siteimprove, etc.)
- Strategic, creative, and solution-oriented self-starter with the ability to initiate new ideas, processes, and ways of working
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communications skills; works well in a collaborative, matrixed environment
- Strong time management and problem-solving skills; detail and deadline-oriented
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
The Marketing Manager will perform any of the following responsibilities, in addition to other duties as they arise:
- Creates and manages paid media campaigns for CMOA’s year-long calendar of exhibitions, educational programming, and other newsworthy moments and highlights; sets goals, strategies, and tactics and oversees implementation; shares high-level recaps with CMOA senior leadership and staff to drive internal awareness
- Oversees all media research, planning, buying, monitoring, and optimizing
- Develops strategic plan for Google Ads; manage keywords, brand phrases, and display campaigns
- Serves as CMOA’s main point of contact with advertising partners; possesses and understands how to cultivate relationships with media
- Coordinates closely with Communications & Social Media Manager on all paid integrations and native advertising efforts
- Inputs creative elements, details, and deadlines into project management system
- Monitors, reports, and provides on-going analysis: implements an official reporting workflow for all paid media campaigns
- Regularly evaluates measurement plan and adjusts as needed
- Partners closely with Web & Digital Media Manager to elevate reporting, dashboards, and presentations that establish and promote best practices
- Partners closely with Web & Digital Media Manager to enhance web content for SEO, inform design decisions using data, and educate staff on best practices for SEO copywriting
- Partners with key colleague(s) to develop and administer audience surveys; reports on results
- Oversees management of marketing calendar: partners with colleagues on marketing team to establish priorities, timelines, and deadlines for all integrated marketing efforts across CMOA
- Proactively communicates with other departments to establish and maintain deadlines
The following PA Act 153 clearances, or proof of application of clearances, are required beginning employment and as a condition of continued employment:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
- FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Check
Obtaining the required clearances is completed as part of the new hire process.
Carnegie Museums is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minorities / Females / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
To apply for this job please visit us60.dayforcehcm.com.