Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
Website Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh
There’s no cultural organization in the world quite like Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh. With a legacy of discovery and outreach dating back to 1895, today we are a family of four diverse, dynamic museums; Carnegie Museum of Art, Carnegie Museum of Natural History, Carnegie Science Center, and The Andy Warhol Museum. We’re committed to being inclusive, both onsite and online, and to exploring with our audiences the big ideas and issues of our time.
Carnegie Museums of Pittsburgh is interested in candidates who, through their experience and collaborations, will contribute to diversity and excellence of the Carnegie Museums community.
The Manager of Reporting and Data Analytics provides the organization with the critical information needed to make fact-based decisions, providing key internal constituents with information and analytics. This role manages business and reporting tools to produce operational reports to management and gift officers on time; continuously identifies processes to automate/eliminate reports by applying business process improvement and process reengineering to the report development wherever possible.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
- Five years of experience in marketing/customer database analytics such as: analytic segmentation, measurement of strategy development, ROI analysis, modeling, web analysis, etc. required.
- Demonstrated experience in generating and building reports for leadership.
- A license in SAS Certified Base Programmer Credential preferred.
- Excellent demonstrated analysis and reporting skills in the fundraising industry with experience using computerized data sources.
- Thorough knowledge of reference resources.
- Excellent communication skills; diplomacy and persuasive abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum two years’ experience withRaiser’s Edge or other CRM Products.
- Familiarity with the Pittsburgh community a plus.
- Manages business and reporting analysts to produce operational reports to management and gift officers on time;
- Leads staff in gathering business requirements, preparing logical and physical reporting environments, and completing design, coding, testing and implementation of business intelligence reports.
- Analyzes reports, creates trend lines and makes recommendations/explanations.
- Designs and builds utilization management dashboards/reports/models.
- Proactively evaluates macro-market data, technology and benchmarks to discern trends, anomalies, and areas of opportunities.
- Works with internal report production teams to evaluate historical performance and forecast future performance.
- Interprets and creates final recommendations and presents the results to key stakeholders.
- Develops and directs the implementation of strategies to substantially improve data processing efficiencies.
- Leads the execution of projects based on predictive analytics, customer segmentation and modeling, ad hoc business analytics and customer behavior reporting in support of internal global business partners.
- Designs, develops and implements analytical models using appropriate data mining and statistical tools, analyze results and work cross-functionally to generate actionable recommendations.
- In partnership with leadership, identifies what ifs and improvement opportunities – and then performs analysis to quantify and validate.
- Manages the overall planning, development, and implementation of reporting and analytics programs, products and services.
- Other duties as assigned.
The following PA Act 153 clearances, or proof of application of clearances, are required beginning employment and as a condition of continued employment:
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Pennsylvania State Police Criminal Record Check
- FBI Fingerprint Criminal Background Check
Obtaining the required clearances is completed as part of the new hire process.
To apply for this job please visit us61e2.dayforcehcm.com.