George Junior Republic
Website George Junior Republic
Summary of the Position: The Case Manager is responsible for supporting admissions, aftercare referrals and service coordination for the LTSR consumer. The Case Manager supports referrals and service planning in conjunction with placing counties. This position also serves as a member of an interdisciplinary team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate all admissions and discharges to the forensic LTSR.
- Assists with pre-placement interviews for admissions
- Serve as the liaison between the forensic LTSR and the associated courts, county and mental health system.
- Complete disposition service planning for all consumers in the program.
- Assist in and coordinate aftercare services in the community in collaboration with providers.
- Participate in the interdisciplinary team. Attend meetings, conferences, and trainings as required.
- Lifting Requirement – Able to loft 20 pounds
- Physical Requirement – Ability to walk, lift, climb, and bend at waist
- Work Location; This position works in both an office and unit/LTSR Program.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Services related field.
- 2 years’ experience working as a human services case manager
- Experience with all Microsoft applications
Please visit our website to apply: https://gjr.org/jobs/
Questions can be directed to Rachel Fortwangler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job please visit gjr.org.