Website Catalyst Connection
Catalyst Connection, an established, economic development organization focused on improving the performance of local manufacturers, is seeking a Controller to join our accounting team that supports our compliance with federal and other government contracting requirements.
Your primary responsibilities will be to direct and coordinate the accounting and subrecipient monitoring functions of Catalyst Connection. This position reports to the Chief Financial Officer/Senior Vice President Administration. Your background must demonstrate a successful track record of government contract compliance, accurate accounting and reporting experience, experience in building electronic processes and systems to support accounting and reporting, and experience in communicating effectively at all levels. This position will support managing grant initiatives & accounting reporting including:
- Develop, analyze, and interpret statistical and accounting information to report on performance and the operating soundness and effectiveness of the organization. Perform closing functions including data entry, reconciliations, and review accuracy of recording.
- Proficiency in Accounting and Project Management Software. Current platforms include: Great Plains Dynamics, Salesforce, MS Teams and Citrix.
- Conduct compliance activities with government contracts, manage reporting on government portals, research and plan government contract requirements and implement systems for compliance, monitoring, and reporting. Conduct subrecipient monitoring in accordance with Uniform Guidance and company policy.
- Coordinate audit and tax functions
- Propose internal control and process improvements, including new software and internet tools and provide education for meeting government compliance.
- Work in a collaborative team environment to meet deliverables and deadlines of grantors.
Our employees are our most valuable resource. We are a dynamic, fast-paced organization, offer a competitive compensation package and benefits, and a friendly work environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a CPA with 6+ years’ experience managing the financial function of a complex multi-grant, multi-discipline business environment, experience in a federal contracts environment (federal uniform guidance) as well as the ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks in a busy environment. Superior verbal and written communication skills are a must along with intermediate competency in MS Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint). The ability to work independently AND in a team environment is essential.
Please visit our website at http://www.catalystconnection.org to learn more about Catalyst Connection.
Include résumé, cover letter, accounting systems experience, and salary requirement to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Catalyst Connection is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, veteran status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, marital status or disability (in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act) with respect to employment opportunities.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com