Catapult Greater Pittsburgh
Website Catapult Greater Pittsburgh
Salary range: 43k-45k
Position Summary: The Service Coordinator onboards, supports, and connects participants to resources and programs when they are in need of emergency resources. The Service Coordinator guides and supports all participants throughout their experience in Catapult programs.
This position will report to the Innovation and Growth Manager.
- Completes necessary intake and onboarding processes and paperwork to effectively screen and enroll new participants.
- Assess new and existing participant needs and connects them with strategies or programs or resources to help meet their needs and/or accomplish their goals.
- Builds and maintains relationships with participants, continuously monitors their progress, reassesses their needs, and adjusts plans and programs to effectively address the needs
- Provides accurate information to leadership with regards to special needs or program needs/trends.
- Maintains accurate and up to date records of participant files, notes and reporting records.
- Collaborates with Data Coordinator to measure effectiveness of enrollment, processes, and programs.
- Researches and builds productive partnerships with client resources such as Action Housing, United Way, Hebrew Free Loan Association, etc.
- Acts as liaison between community organizations/programs and participants to ensure that participant needs are met in a timely manner.
- Creates and maintains an up-to-date manual that lists effective referral resources and partnerships for a wide variety of possible community needs.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Passion for the mission and vision of Catapult Greater Pittsburgh
- 1+ year of case management experience
- Experience with client intake and enrollment
- Demonstrated empathy with the ability to be an attentive listener, build rapport quickly and get a thorough grasp of participant needs.
- Strong written and adaptive verbal communication skills for effective interaction with a wide variety of individuals and organizations.
- Demonstrates a positive, client first attitude with all stakeholders.
- Flexible and adaptable to change.
- Ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks while maintaining attention to detail.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Experience using CRM
- Ability to work with diverse groups of people.
- Sound judgement, professionalism and a positive attitude.
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be culturally sensitive to the challenges and opportunities of the Pittsburgh Black community.
- Successfully complete Recognizing and Reporting Child Abuse Mandated and Permissive Reporting in Pennsylvania.
- Must successfully obtain the Criminal History Clearance from the Pennsylvania State Police and Child Abuse Clearance from the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services and Fingerprint Based FBI Clearance.
Please submit the following by Google Form: https://forms.gle/1Zae57pTKffa5eEy6
- Cover letter displaying your understanding and fit within Catapult Greater Pittsburgh
- Answer to the following questions (1) Why are you passionate about service coordination? (2) What has your experience been with economic justice? (3) What creative strategies would you apply to elevate Catapult Greater Pittsburgh?
Questions about this position can be sent to:
412-623-9596 ext. 152
Position: Service Coordinator
To apply for this job please visit forms.gle.