Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Foundation
Website Children's Hospital Of Pittsburgh Foundation
UPMC is hiring a full-time Digital and Web Specialist to support Children’s Hospital of Pittsburgh Foundation. Looking for a rewarding career while helping to make a difference for children and their families? Join our team today!
- Maintaining individual accountability for security controls and measures, actively protecting sensitive, classified, and confidential information
- Serving as liaison between the Foundation and the hospital’s information technology department
- Developing policies and procedures and managing the implementation and ongoing activities related to integrated transaction processing between online donations, member profile updates, events, and event payment/registration with the Foundation donor database
- Establishing and maintaining a user-friendly platform for P2P community fundraising
- Working with the direct response marketing team to develop systems and practices related to direct response marketing campaigns
- Working on the marketing and communications team on digital design and user experience best practices, maintaining style standards and corporate branding across all digital communications platforms
- Working independently and with the Foundation’s external web vendor on web development, troubleshooting, problem analysis, debugging, and resolution of system issues
- Managing the Foundation’s internal digital capabilities and staying current with emerging technologies and trends, making recommendations for how these technologies could be used to enhance organizational web and digital infrastructure
- Strategizing the best digital solutions for current and future fundraising initiatives and for the Foundation as a whole
- Day-to-day web and email maintenance, including but not limited to: Maintaining and creating donation forms. Maintaining and creating campaign and event pages. Building and sending an average of 15-20 emails per month. Web and email customization
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor of Arts degree or technical school degree in web design
- Proficient in Windows operating system and Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge and/or experience with nonprofit-oriented online fundraising platforms such as Classy, Kimbia, Network for Good, etc. required.
- Experience with BlackBaud products, including NetCommunity, Luminate Online and Raiser’s Edge preferred.
- Interest in marketing, communications, and establishing and maintaining the Foundation’s brand
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that site will adhere to them
- Ability to work independently and as a team player, managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to be entrusted with personal and confidential information and make ethical decisions while being sensitive to the nature of pediatric health care
To apply for this job please visit careers.upmc.com.