Clear Thoughts Foundation (CTF), established in 2010, is a nonprofit organization located in Pittsburgh, PA. Our primary purpose is to raise funds to discover breakthrough drugs and novel treatments to stop the progression of dementia and eventually eliminate this terrible disease. All of the founding members of CTF have had some personal experience with dementia, such as Alzheimer’s disease and FTD. All of them are disappointed with the lack of available and effective drugs and therapeutics in today’s market.
- Be a “brand ambassador” for CTF at all times – helping us get closer to our vision, to see a world free of dementia.
- Work closely with CTF President to help drive, organize, and motivate the standing chairs and the fundraising teams
- Attend all CTF Board Meetings (4 X year) – prepare board meeting preparation materials
- Plan and confirm CTF yearly calendar in conjunction with CTF President
- Ensure upkeep and post all CTF related documents/materials to the CTF google drive
- Manage and maintain all CTF technology including but not limited to: WordPress, Salsa CRM and Salsa
- Engage, Google account (Ad words, non-profits manager, gmail account), Microsoft 365 accounts, fundraising platforms.
- Responsible for all social media marketing – development and execution on relevant platforms: Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Create and distribute press releases
- Create and distribute bi-monthly email marketing campaigns through Salsa Engage
- Maintain and update CTF website content using WordPress in conjunction with Tailored Marketing
- Work with CTF’s accounting firm and standing chair to create accounting/budgeting reports (while reconciling and maintaining all data across accounts in Salsa CRM and Quickbooks alongside CTF Standing Chair of Finance)
- Maintain steady communication and relationships between CTF Consortium funded researchers and their liaisons to ensure necessary CTF grant guidelines are followed.
- Event planning – involved in the development, planning, and success of all fundraising events.
- Interact with CTF vendors
- Aid in the development of fundraising initiatives – both creating new and helping with existing
- Aid in the pursuit of existing identified grant opportunities, as well as the discovery of new. Request for Proposals (RFP’s) to be written and submitted upon acceptance.
- Make recommendations to the foundation’s leadership on over-all efficiencies to support CTF’s mission
- Report to CTF President and work together 1-2 days per week
- Full time (40 hrs. a week), with some flexibility required for the occasional evening/weekend time needed.
- Work from home option for those who are interested.
- Pay TBD based on candidate skill set
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org