Website AEO Foundation
The Corporate Giving and Social Responsibility Coordinator will support the Corporate Social Responsibility team across AEO Inc, our brands, and the AEO Foundation.
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversee our Corporate Charitable Engagement programs, including Matching Gifts, Team of Ten, Volunteer Time Off, and Volunteer Recognition awards
- Connect our associates to local non-profits for team building volunteer activities and coordinate calendar events and RSVPs
- Coordinate charitable engagement events such as AEO Better World Community Volunteer Day across multiple locations
- Manage the Gift Card request program
- Update the Stage AE Ticket Request site and process Stage AE ticket requests.
- Support the AEO REAL Change Scholarship program and mentor program through application period, candidate selection and scholarship award administration.
- Fulfill donation requests and stock our storage space, which serves as our central place for collecting new clothing to be donated.
- Field and address inquiries received via phone, email, mail and the Better World website
- Check mail and manage digital and paper files for AEO Inc, the Foundation, and our team
- Process donation check requests through our Accounts Payable team and track donations made to charities throughout the year
- Provide overall support in helping the department operate as efficiently and effectively as possible
- Prepare grant summaries and other materials for board meetings
- Process AEO Foundation grants, and track grant status and grant reporting from initiation to finish.
- Manage AEO Foundation financials, including deposit and donation records.
- Assist in organizing fundraising events, such as our annual golf outing, our Sample Sales, and more.
Qualifications and Qualities:
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Superior attention to detail
- First-rate written and oral communication skills
- Ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Ability to multi-task, take initiative and bring new ideas to the team
- Follow through and complete projects with minimal supervision
- Must be able to lift 30lbs
AEO is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to complying with all federal, state and local equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) laws. AEO prohibits discrimination against associates and applicants for employment because of the individual’s race or color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, gender identity or expression, marital or partnership status, domestic violence or stalking victim status, genetic information or predisposing genetic characteristics, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. This applies to all AEO activities, including, but not limited to, recruitment, hiring, compensation, assignment, training, promotion, performance evaluation, discipline and discharge. AEO also provides reasonable accommodation of religion and disability in accordance with applicable law.
To apply for this job please visit aeo.jobs.