Job Title: Administrative Coordinator
Status: Full Time/Nonexempt
Location: Bloomfield, PA
Rate of Pay: $35,200
Reports to: CEO
Clothing, connections, confidence! The mission of Dress for Success Pittsburgh is to empower women who are entering and returning to the workforce across Southwestern PA.
- Greets guests, callers, and volunteers
- Supports client services team with scheduling, ordering and support as needed
- Provides administrative support to the senior leadership team, coordinates calendars
- Checks voicemail regularly, transfers calls and relays messages as appropriate
- Ensures meeting space is ready for events, tours and information sessions
- Provides parking tokens to guests, tracks log sheet
- Maintains current postings and information in the Connections Resource Center
- Ensures all needed office and boutique supplies are tracked and ordered as needed
- Conducts maintenance calls and deliveries for phones/internet/general office needs
- Adds contact information to email management system
- Coordinates recognition gifts, creates certificates
- Coordinates meeting agendas and meeting catering needs
- Supports the volunteer manager in orienting and onboarding new volunteers
- Creates individual in kind donation appointments, provides instructions to donors
- Manages donations email service account
- Signs completed donation receipts, provides copy to in kind donors
- Connects key and corporate in kind donors with appropriate team member for follow up
- Prepares and mails MGC correspondence and welcome items, thank you cards
- Prepares and mails fundraising appeals, acknowledgements, and general communications
- Coordinates donated clothing pickup on a regular basis
- Ensures that all guests are treated with dignity and respect, ensures a culture of inclusion.
- Ensures and maintains compliance with all DFS Worldwide and PAWW standards.
- Professionally represents the organization at all times.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- A passion for the mission of the organization and a commitment to inclusion are essential
- 1-2 years nonprofit administrative experience required
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude, a growth mindset and a desire to develop professionally
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org