Eastern Area Adult Services, Inc.
Website Eastern Area Adult Services, Inc.
The Accountant is responsible for various accounting and administrative functions that support the agency’s programs. The primary duties and responsibilities are:
- Manages the accounting operations of the organization including budgeting, auditing, payroll, accounts payable and receivable, general ledger and financial reporting in accordance with generally accepted accounting principles and internal policies and procedures.
- Oversees development and implementation of financial systems.
- Interprets financial reports to management and board.
Qualifications for this position include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Minimum 5 years’ experience preferably including non-profit organizations
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel, Word
- Working knowledge of outside payroll providers
- Passion for agency’s non-profit mission
Reports to Executive Director. Full time status. Salary range $43,000 – $50,000.
Interested candidates should submit resume and cover letter to NGraham@eaas.net by July 23, 2021.
To apply for this job email your details to NGraham@eaas.net