Eco-Soap Bank is an award-winning international humanitarian and environmental nonprofit organization employing economically disadvantaged women in 13 developing countries to recycle leftover soap and redistribute it to save lives. The organization currently employs 154 women and has sustainably supplied more than 3.5 million people with lifesaving soap and hygiene education. For more information, visit ecosoapbank.org.
During the COVID-19 pandemic, hygiene provision and quality education are crucial to staving off the spread of the disease, particularly in healthcare and education settings.
We are seeking a global health or WASH-industry expert to help design and coordinate an international soap distribution program with international Government Ministries and/or INGOs in the developing world to support hygiene programming in schools and healthcare settings. We are seeking candidates with a pre-existing network of international Ministry and INGO contacts to help create and coordinate these efforts. Candidates should have extensive experience working with large-scale, multi-year WASH projects in the developing world and have a demonstrated ability to create and execute such programming.
- Help design, build, and execute an international soap distribution and hygiene education program at scale
- Network, discuss, and engage with Ministries of Health, Education, Global INGOs or other entities to support hygiene goals and curriculums
- Coordinate with the executive director, operations director, and logistics manager to execute programming
- Global Health industry or WASH industry veteran with deep understanding of stakeholder needs, interests, and pain points
- Existing network of Ministry and INGO contacts
- Basic understanding of logistics a plus
- Remote management
- Experience working in/with developing country settings
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com