Energy Innovation Center Institute
Website Energy Innovation Center Institute
The Energy Innovation Center Institute is in search of a mission aligned Program Coordinator to join our workforce development team. The Program Coordinator will work in conjunction with the Program Director to monitor an ongoing training program. The ideal candidate will possess an innate ability to multi-task and to manage a wide variety of tasks. They should also share our commitment to employing new and innovative ways to achieve program goals and milestones.
The Program Coordinator must be equipped to work with a diverse applicant pool while monitoring the day-to-day operations of the program. In following the program guidelines, the Program Coordinator will oversee the recruiting, scheduling, interviewing and selection of well qualified program participants. They will also participate in the daily operations of the program including recording and monitoring daily time and attendance as well as coaching and providing resources to program participants.
Launched in 2016, the Energy Innovation Center Institute (EICI) provides workforce development training opportunities to underserved, distressed neighborhoods through corporate partnerships that provide concrete pathways for underserved, unemployed, and underemployed residents to obtain jobs with sustainable wages. The Program Coordinator will join a diverse team of individuals who are committed to facilitating the success of the individuals we serve and will help build programming capacity and overall organizational success.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field
- Demonstrated ability to develop positive working relationships with, build rapport with, and motivate diverse groups of people to achieve the career goals
- A passion for workforce development programming
- High level of computer literacy and competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent communication skills, including verbal, written and public speaking
- Exhibit great attention to details
- Organize program recruitment activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the program and the organization.
- Ensure recruitment goals are met.
- Collect, analyze, monitor and report on key trainee performance indicators. Including but not limited to time and attendance and classroom behavior.
- Participate in participant coaching sessions as well as provide resources to program participants in order to increase their chance of success.
- Monitor the program to identify strengths and areas of improvement.
- Implement and manage changes to ensure program goals are achieved.
- Produce accurate and timely reporting of program participant status.
- Resumes currently being accepted
- Interviews will be held in February
- Salary and benefits are competitive
Forward resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com