Every Child, Inc.
Website Every Child, Inc.
Every Child is looking for dynamic, energetic, and versatile clinicians to be a part of our clinical teams. Every Child has need for Clinicians for our general teams as well as our OCD/ASD specialty teams. Our Family Based teams provide intensive therapeutic interventions and support services to families with children and adolescents who meet the criteria for a mental health diagnosis and are at risk for inpatient psychiatric hospitalization or other out-of-home placements. We provide services in the home, school, and community settings.
What we offer:
- Flexible hours – you work with your clients to create your schedule
- $17.31 – $20.20 per hour Based on Education and Experience
- Sign on Bonus between $2,000 and $4,000 Based on Education and Experience
- Health, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Mileage and Expense Reimbursement
- Be part of a supportive and caring team that collaborates and shares resources
- Creative approaches grounded in solid fundamental evidence-based theories are supported
- Child care and student loan reimbursement programs
- Free licensure supervision
- 11 paid holidays
- Paid time off
About the role:
Our mental health clinicians are responsible for helping families work through a large spectrum of behavioral and emotional challenges. You could meet your client in the community, engaging in activities like taking a walk, sitting in the family’s home, crafting in the park, or playing in the backyard. You would also collaborate with your care team and support the family as a whole. Our work with our clients focuses on relationship-based support combined with an understanding of systemic needs including clinical, school, work, and social skills.
You’ll be a good fit if you possess the following:
Education and Experience
- Bachelors Level
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling, or related field
- One year of experience working with adolescents, young adults, and families providing individual and family therapy
- Masters Level
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Marriage and Family Counseling, or related field
- Two years of experience working with adolescents, young adults, and families providing individual and family therapy
- Strong ability to personally relate one-on-one with each client and build solid relationships
- Familiarity with family systems therapy model
- Willing to work a flexible schedule, which may include off-business hours, such as after school, evenings and/or on weekends
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving and maintain highly confidential data
- Ability to travel, driving to meetings at client’s homes or to activities
Use of general office equipment (computer, keyboards, telephones, copy and telefax machines). May require minimal filing. Driving/operation of a vehicle. Must be able to transport infants in car seats requiring lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
Act 33/34 Clearances current within one (1) year, FBI Clearance, Valid current PA Driver’s License, vehicle and proof of adequate vehicle /liability insurance coverage. Ability to work a flexible work schedule to include evening and weekends.
Every Child, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Admissions, the provision of services and referrals, of clients shall be made without regard to race, color, religious creed, disability, ancestry, national origin (including limited English proficiency), age, gender, gender expression, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job please visit www.everychildinc.org.