Every Child, Inc.
Website Every Child, Inc.
Family Based Clinical Supervisor – $2,000 Hiring Bonus Available
Join our growing clinical team! Be a part of a dynamic, mental/behavioral health team providing evidence-based therapeutic support for families with children, adolescents, and adults with mental health disorders. Services are provided in the home, school, and community settings. Extensive training and support provided.
At Every Child, we transform lives and strengthen communities. We strive to help children and families live together safely and securely. We work hard and celebrate our professional achievements, but also understand that life outside of work is important and value a healthy work/life balance. We offer competitive wages, flexible scheduling options, benefits with low employee contributions, and a supportive work environment.
We are seeking a Family Based Clinical Supervisor to join our team.
The Family Based Clinical Supervisor will provide clinical supervision to Family Based Team Members. This position is responsible for providing team, administrative and supervisory oversight to ensure the delivery of clinical services and to ensure that all mandated governmental regulations are adhered to and that all reporting requirements are performed in a timely and efficient manner. The supervisor is also monitoring for effective staff relations with their clients and organizations having a direct impact on the services we provide. Responsible for complying with all PA State, county, managed care, and departmental paperwork expectations. Required to meet departmental performance standards as required by Every Child Inc. Other agency related duties as required or assigned.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Master’s Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Nursing, Rehabilitation, Education or Human Services field.
- Minimum of 3 year’s direct care experience with children or adolescents in any of the following Child and Adolescent Service System Program (CASSP) systems: Mental Health, Education, Special Education, Children and Youth, Drug and Alcohol, Juvenile Justice, Health Care and Vocational Rehabilitation.
- Minimum of two year’s supervisory experience in any program of the CASSP system.
- Training in a variety of systems and modalities of treatment with emphasis on structural family therapy model.
- Proficient in family systems approaches and other therapeutic modalities such as behavioral management, cognitive therapy, interpersonal, solution focused, parent management, psycho dynamic etc.).
- Proficiency in problem solving, well developed interpersonal and communication skills.
- Familiar with psychiatric diagnosis and knowledgeable of supportive and concrete services available to children and families via community and social service organizations.
- Ability to demonstrate effective problem solving and negotiation skills with consumers and to empower families.
- Mandatory ability to provide back up support to “crisis on-call” clinicians during and after office hours as part of a “crisis on-call “supervisory departmental rotation.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential data.
- Ability to maintain highly confidential data.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and multi-task to meet important deadlines.
- Ownership of a reliable vehicle.
- Valid PA driver’s license and proof of insurance.
Role and Responsibilities
- Able to address productivity issues with staff in a well thought-out and timely manner.
- Ensure full compliance with agency policies and governmental regulations through the delivery of clinical services within Every Child’s program offerings.
- Provides inter-agency relations and troubleshooting with all funding sources.
- Measures quality assurance expectations related to all practices and services.
- Initiates new processes where needed to improve existing processes and quality on-time delivery.
- Provides weekly supervision to FB Team to include case reviews, updates, treatment planning and assistance for WPIC presentations.
- Consistently provides insurance companies with necessary information for reauthorization of services as necessary.
- Notifies finance department in a timely fashion regarding authorizations for monthly invoicing.
- Provides psycho-educational resources to staff to aide in treatment plans.
- Timely and accurate review of weekly logs.
- Fulfills On-call supervisor responsibilities (during business hours, evenings/weekends as necessary).
- Consistently assesses individual staff strengths/challenges and develops strategies to assist in addressing areas requiring improvement.
- Assists staff in the identification and coordination of the delivery of formal/informal support, community based resources to assist individuals and families.
- Conduct staff performance appraisals in a timely manner.
- Provides coaching/mentoring to staff as necessary.
- Ensures accountability of staff performance and inter-departmental conflict, when necessary.
- Maintains effective communications with all parties for proper coordination of activities, avoidance of miscommunicated information and missed deadlines.
- Interviews and assesses qualifications of prospective employees.
- Attends required staff, departmental and agency meetings.
- Performs other special assignments, projects or miscellaneous duties as requested.
Use of general office equipment (computer, keyboards, telephones, copy and telefax machines). May require minimal filing. Driving/operation of a vehicle. Must be able to transport infants in car seats requiring lifting and carrying up to 25 pounds.
Act 33/34 Clearances current within one (1) year, FBI Clearance, Valid current PA Driver’s License, vehicle and proof of adequate vehicle /liability insurance coverage. Ability to work a flexible work schedule to include evening and weekends.
To apply for this job please visit recruitingbypaycor.com.