Strong for Life
Position Summary: This position administrates the overall agency benefit programs for the Human Resource Department. The Benefits Administrator is responsible for maintaining and updating benefit packages as changes occur along with communication to all employees and maintaining relationships with the various vendors and brokers. Also assists with the on-boarding of new employees.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management or related field and five years’ experience however, significant experience may count in lieu of a degree.
- The position must have demonstrated knowledge of federal, state and local laws
- Strong computer and communication skills.
- The position must have the ability to handle employees and applicants in a professional manner, manage multiple priorities and time effectively, and maintain confidential records.
- Flexibility along with professional ability to speak in groups doing presentations at orientation.
- The position must support the organization’s mission along with sensitivity of cultural and workplace harmony.
Essential Job Duties:
- Provides information and answers employee and applicant questions in regards to salaries, benefits, agency policies, and procedures.
- Administers the retirement program including assisting with audits and audit preparation.
- Maintains and coordinates employee information in numerous computerized databases.
- Serves as the liaison for all broker and vendor relationships for the various benefits offered to employees.
- Assists with conducting at New Hire Orientation and Open Enrollment along with enrolling new employees.
- Processes, records and tracks all Workers’ Compensation claims, FMLA, COBRA, life insurance, short and long term disability claims, various COVID-19 Leaves.
- Coordinates work-related injury claims for filing and reporting; works with the supervisor, employee, physician, and insurer.
- Handles with the Sr. Director of Human Resources any related OSHA and Risk Management meetings, investigations and paperwork.
- Serves as the backup for the random drug and alcohol in-house monthly tests.
- Coordinates personnel changes for Payroll Department.
- Assist the Human Resources Specialist with termination processes including all required paperwork.
- Prepares monthly COBRA, FMLA, ACA and turnover reports.
- Participates in special projects as assigned by the Sr. Director of Human Resources including all reports.
- Serves as the chair of the Wellness Committee along with being a representative on the Health and Safety Committee for Familylinks.
- Administers the tuition reimbursement program, licensure supervision program and monitors the employee referral program.
- Posts and updates open positions internally and externally.
- EEOC, PAP and CMS compliance reporting along with salary surveys.
- Attend all trainings, supervisions and meetings as assigned.
To apply for this job please visit familylinks.org.