For thousands of people and families in our region, Familylinks is a strong connection to a life of health, hope and independence. Familylinks services help those who are struggling with mental health issues, developmental disabilities, addictions, abuse, behavioral problems, illnesses and other life challenges. For more information on Familylinks, please visit www.familylinks.org.
The Director of Program Quality and Compliance is responsible for advancing the quality assurance strategy for the agency by providing strategic leadership in the areas of regulatory compliance, risk, and program performance. The Director develops and maintains quality management systems, reviews program outcomes, and develops strategies to improve operational performance.
The Director of Program Quality and Compliance is responsible for the management and agency wide implementation of accreditation and re-accreditation standards. The Director of Program Quality and Compliance is the Compliance Officer and supervises the Compliance Department.
Position Qualifications and Requirements:
- A Master’s degree in a human services field with a minimum of 5 – 7 years progressively responsible and documented experiences in a leadership capacity.
- Demonstrated abilities and experiences with interpreting outcomes, significant analytic skills, strategic planning, and delivering consultation and training to human service organizations and/or diverse consumer/client groups is required for the position.
- Supervisory experience required.
- Quality assurance implementation experience required.
- Ability to provide and model best practices to the organization and staff.
- Skilled with Microsoft Office Suite, electronic health records and analytic tools (i.e., Power BI).
- Strong computer and presentation skills including the ability to translate data and information.
- Excellent communication, written and verbal skills.
- Self-directed, flexible with strong problem-solving abilities.
- Support the organization’s mission along with sensitivity of cultural and workplace harmony.
Essential Characteristics and Behavior:
- Must model organizational values through his/her behavior, including strong interpersonal skills, emotional intelligence and professional posture.
- Lead with drive and purpose to ensure that the agency will meet strategic goals, endure challenges with a positive spirit, and respectfully demonstrate self-assurance at all levels of the organization.
- Motivate an atmosphere of achievement through supportive interpersonal relationships, collaboration, facilitation, delegation, inclusion, and involvement at all levels of the organization, and in the community.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Oversees accreditation implementation and processes among all service programs and operational departments including staff communications.
- Oversees the reaccreditation process to maintain full accreditation for Familylinks.
- Oversees the annual licensing process for Familylinks’ state licensed programs and is responsible for submitting all state required applications, etc. that are required for re-licensure.
- In collaboration with Program Directions, reviews Familylinks’ contracts with Department of Human
- Services and is the lead contact for MPER (Master Provider Enterprise Repository).
- Develops and implements processes for performance and outcome measures for Familylinks’ services, operations, and fiscal departments in compliance with external licensing entities, accreditation standards, and best practice research.
- Assists with analysis of program outcomes, including interpreting results and forecasting opportunities for the organization’s future.
- Establishes a comprehensive quality improvement program which includes program goals and objectives and supports high quality care.
- Supports Familylinks’ HIPAA Privacy Officer by assisting with the development, implementation, and maintenance of agency HIPAA policy and procedures as well as HIPAA training for agency staff.
- Serves as Familylinks’ Compliance Officer and is responsible for the development, implementation, and maintenance of Familylinks’ compliance plan, compliance policy and procedures, and conducting compliance training for agency staff.
- Responsible for tracking and responding to consumer grievances, including the Department of Human Services Director Action Line.
- Serves as the point person for all agency “whistle blower” Compliance Line complaints, and is the lead for all Compliance Line, HIPAA, and fraud, waste and abuse investigations.
- Partners with Leadership Team to support the development of action plans to meet organizational goals.
- Researches and educates all staff including Directors and Managers as to current best practices related to regulatory compliance or quality assurance.
- Oversees project implementation of organization-wide initiatives such as Electronic Health Record and training of team members to support a “train the trainer” model for each service line.
- Oversight, scheduling, supervision, and training for the Compliance Department.
- Attendance at all meetings, supervisions and trainings as required.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com