Focus on Renewal
Website Focus on Renewal
“What I learn from birth to three is what will mean the most to me!”
Join a team of experienced professionals at Focus on Renewal who know the importance of a healthy pregnancy and the first three years of life.
Home Visitors in the Family Foundations program:
- Make weekly hour and a half visits to diverse, low-income families who are expecting a baby or have children from birth to 3 years of age
- Partner with parents to provide developmental experiences that support their child’s readiness for school
- Educate parents about good health and nutrition
- Promote and enhance healthy parent-child relationships while engaging with family members,
- Provide support, health and educational experiences for expectant mothers.
- Plan twice monthly playgroups for children and parents.
The home visitor must have:
- BS in Child Development or Early Childhood or degree in related field or AD in Child Development with 5 years of experience
- Act 33 and 34 Clearances, FBI fingerprints
- The ability to work flexible hours including a few evenings and Saturdays per month
- Be at least 21 years of age
Preferred skills include:
- Minimum of 2 years of experience with infants and toddlers
- Home visiting experience
- Working knowledge of services/resources in community
- Experience with families and young children in low-income neighborhoods
- Experience with immigrant families
- Possess organizational, case recording and data entry skills
Full Time, Non-Exempt: 37.5 hours per week
Starting Pay Range: Bachelor’s degree $32,771-$34,771; Master’s Degree $35,529-$37,529
Applicants should forward a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com