Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
Website Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania
Position: Customer Care Specialist
Girl Scouts is the preeminent leadership development organization for girls in kindergarten through twelfth grade, and our mission is to build girls of courage, confidence, and character. At Girl Scouts Western Pennsylvania, we’re committed to providing every girl the chance to practice a lifetime of leadership, adventure, and success.
As part of the Customer Care team, you will serve as the first point of contact and support for inquiries via phone, in-person and email, and will strive to provide the highest level of customer service to all members and customers.
- Support functions of a multi-channel customer contact center to include answering incoming calls, responding appropriately and providing solutions;
- Provide high quality customer service in a customer friendly, efficient manner yielding overall customer satisfaction and a professional image of the organization;
- Provide support in processing membership renewals;
- High school diploma or the equivalent;
- 2 years of experience providing office and administrative support to management staff;
- 2 years of data entry and customer service experience;
- Strong computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook and ability and willingness to learn, understand and apply new technologies;
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) application and experience with Salesforce a plus;
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and customer focused;
- Office based position with general Monday-Friday office hours;
- Candidate must possess a can-do mentality, be responsible, and be a lifelong learner;
Submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements to email@example.com by March 15, 2019.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org