Girls Hope of Pittsburgh, Inc.
Website Girls Hope of Pittsburgh, Inc.
Be the Hope
REPORTS TO: Executive Director
The Capital Campaign Coordinator is a full-time staff member reporting to the Executive Director. The Coordinator occupies a crucial position in the campaign. In addition to general administrative duties, he or she serves as the principal contact person for the Campaign Cabinet, volunteers, and consultants. His or her principal function is to do everything possible to keep the campaign running smoothly.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Working with the Executive Director, Campaign Cabinet, and Campaign Consultant, be responsible for creating, coordinating and facilitating activities, meetings, training, cultivation activities, solicitations and special events involving the major support from organizations and their members.
- Work with Executive Director to make sure that all gifts, acknowledgements, and receipts for campaign donors are recorded and mailed within 48 hours of receipt.
- Communicate directly with board of directors, advisory board members, high level community leaders and volunteer leaders to make sure their needs are supported.
- Work with the Executive Director, Campaign Consultant, and the publications office to create newsletters and other materials for the various campaign constituencies.
- Work closely with potential donors in scheduling and coordinating cultivation and solicitation opportunities for staff and volunteers and be able to professionally represent Boys Hope Girls Hope to external constituencies.
- Assist the Executive Director in writing and packaging proposals for gifts from major campaign constituents.
- Communicate extensively with Executive Director to coordinate prospect information, meetings, solicitations, and follow-up.
- Assist the Executive Director with other campaign duties as needed.
- Function as the onsite logistics coordinator for campaign awareness events. This will require some local travel and time outside of normal business hours.
- Associate’s degree in appropriate field required. Bachelor’s preferred.
- Ability to main confidentiality and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
- Some level of direct experience in professional fundraising.
- Independent judgment and initiative; the ability to work independently while maintaining focus.
- Very strong technical and computer skills. Moderate level experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint programs and some exposure to relational database, SalesForce.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Customer service orientation.
- Experience in coordinating complex schedules between various high-level university administrators and high-level volunteers.
OTHER PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS:
Understanding of publications operations and the creation of marketing materials.
Interested candidates should send cover letter, resume and salary requirements to Executive Director, Tom Wiese at email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org